Elle Beauty Awards 2008

Uncategorized
By December 24, 2008 No Comments

Elle Beauty Awards 2008

Click HERE to have a look at which products made the cut… and see if your favorites are on the list! There are 60 categories!

To be honest, I don’t agree with most of the picks – they’re so generic – nothing new and exciting or hidden little gems (although I do LOVE Benefit’s High Beam and a few others…).

Discuss!