Best of Scrubs… DAY 4

body
By November 9, 2007 One Comment

Best of Scrubs… DAY 4

Today’s scrub is: The Lip Scrub by Sara Happ in Brown Sugar

What it is: Brown Sugar and petroleum jelly in the cutest damn container you have ever seen!
What it does: Eliminates dry, flaky skin to leave lips super soft and kissable!
Claim to fame: Formulated specifically for that precious pout of yours! Comes in 6 scrumptious flavors including vanilla bean and almond creme (Why didn’t we think of such a product!)
What we like: No more scrubbing away at your lips with those nasty toothbrushes! The lip scrub is genius in that it literally removes every last bit of unwanted skin… and gently! My lips are constantly peeling. Ever since I started using the scrub on a daily basis, my pout has become soft, luscious and even more plump! (Fellow Beauty Whore, Di Gaeta, boasted about this product in the post “How to achieve a Fabulous Pout” but we felt the need to re-review!) Also, who could say no to a product that literally tastes as delicious as it smells?

Rating: 10 out of 10