Best of Scrubs… DAY 3

body
By November 8, 2007 6 Comments

Best of Scrubs… DAY 3

Today’s scrub is: Maryam’s Soap Nook’s Tropical Paradise Shea Butter and Dead Sea Salt Glow Scrub

What it is:
Shea butter, Dead sea salts, Turbinado raw sugar, Avocado oil, vitamin E
What it does: An exotic fruit & floral explosion that is exfoliating, cleansing and extra moisturizing.
Claim to fame: All of the products are handmade and all natural using the highest quality of oils, butters, fragrances and essential oils.
What we like: Obviously, we love that the product is handmade and all natural. There’s just something so fresh about this scrub. We’re also quite keen on the multiple scents that the company offers (lemongrass, lime and ginger; jasmine and green tea; etc). But best of all would have to be the double duty of salts and sugars to exfoliate, with shea butter and oils to moisturize! It’s a great exfoliating experience that doesn’t over scrub or over dry!

Rating: 9 out of 10