Best of Scrubs… DAY 1

body
By November 6, 2007 No Comments

Best of Scrubs… DAY 1

Today’s scrub is:

Aromafloria’s Aromatherapy Stress Less Foaming Salt Glow Polish

What it is: Dead sea salt, manuka honey, lavender, chamomile, sage
What it does: Scrubs away daily stress while exfoliating sea salts gently reveal smoother, firmer feeling skin.
Claim to fame: It foams like a bath gel and exfoliates like a scrub!
What we like: Enjoyed the foaming sensation and the infused-honey smell. The handy flip top tube allows for quick and easy shower exfoliation.

Rating: 7 out of 10