Banter Babe: Stella Maxwell
What are your top 5, can’t-live-without products?
1. My Karl Lagerfeld + Modelco Lip Lights. My ultimate go-to beauty look is to play up my lips! I love mixing it up with a glossy pink pout or a sexy matte red statement look. They come in a huge variety of delectable shades, and I adore the Karl Lagerfeld silhouette head feature, which makes them true collector items.
2. I love all the Oribe products because they have a really good scent. I use their shampoos.
3. I wear Victoria’s Secret Bombshell fragrance a lot, it’s kind of a classic.
4. I buy aloe vera from a health food store. My friend told me about it, so I got one and just started cutting it directly from the leaf – it’s like a gel and is super hydrating.
5. I use activated charcoal powder for face masks and to brush my teeth.
What is your all-time favorite product?
Honestly, after testing out the Karl Lagerfeld + Modelco collection, I am obsessed with the lip balm.
What product do you buy in bulk?
Organic tea! I love it and find it very calming and nourishing.
Favorite hair product?
I like Oribe shampoo and conditioner. I also have some essential oils that I occasionally use for hydrating. I find brushing your hair each evening and massaging your scalp are great hair secrets.
You moisturize your face with…
A light oil; I love coconut oil.
Favorite body product?
ModelCo Tan Airbrush in a Can; it gives such a beautiful bronzed glow.
Favorite beauty secret you’ve picked up along the way?
Quality not quantity. And play to your features.
Beauty icon you admire?
My beauty icon is the love between my mother and father. I love my family more than anything. But to answer along the lines of fashion, growing up, Milla Jovovich in the Fifth Elelment and Angelina Jolie in Gia were my beauty icons.
–Stella Maxwell, model and face of the Karl Lagerfeld + Modelco collection
*photo courtesy of Karl Lagerfeld + Modelco
Shop The Post: