5 Reasons To Shop In This Recession
The economy may still be tanking, but we need to get in there a recirculate the money, ladies! Here are 5 ways to start (and keep your skin beautiful!)….
1. Moving into Spring, flawless skin is a must. MAC’s newest Studio Sculpt with SPF 15 is a gel-based foundation and a sunscreen all in one! Try going a shade darker than your actual complexion for an added hint of color (more natural than a bronzer). $28.00
2. L’Oreal’s Skin Genesis Pore Minimizer Skin Re-Smoother will help to even out skin tone, reduce pores and the appearance of lines and wrinkles for an overall clearer complexion. It’s a cream worthy of hundreds of dollars, but it retails for a cool $19.99. Loves it!
3. LaLicious Body Oil in Coconut Cream can double as a moisturizer AND tanner (although Beauty Banter highly recommends using an SPF when catching rays). At the very least, the oil will make skin appear tanner and leaner! The yummy coconut smell has summer sun written all over it. Skin will smell fresh and feel so spectacularly soft! I use it after the bath, and apply to wet skin for even added hydration. $24.00
4. Clinique’s Comfort on Call is a creamy balm that relieves parched skin. It’s great for severely dry areas – you can use it on your face, but I like to use it on my knees and elbows as those places are the most dry. It’s fragrance free and won’t irritate sensitive skin (in fact, the balm is rather soothing!). Great for shielding skin from harsh weather and pollutants. $39.50
5. Moisturizer with SPF is essential. Pur~lisse’s Pur-Protect is lightweight and nourishing. It absorbs quickly without leaving a white residue, protects against UVA and YVB rays and soothes sensitive skin (like mine!) thanks to the White Tea. I love how soft it leaves my skin. You can use alone or layer on top of a thicker face moisturizer. $55.oo