5 Products to Work Out at Home
It may be harder than ever to find the motivation to exercise these days, but even moving for a few minutes will provide you with some much needed endorphins during this challenging time. To quote the astute Elle Woods: “Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don’t kill their husbands, they just don’t.”
While going to your favorite workout class or gym is certainly out of the question, these five items will help you break a sweat all from the comfort and safety of your home:
1) Power Loops ($20): Affectionately known as “booty bands”, slip this loop around your ankles or above your knees to take your glute exercises up a notch.
2) Gliding Discs ($10): If you are a pilates devotee, discs like these are the closest you can come to replicating reformer exercises at home. Use them to do plank to pikes or lunges, and thank me later.
3) Ankle Weights ($17): Adding a light amount of weight to barre class-esque exercises can have a major impact. Even better, you can also tie these around your wrists for an arm routine.
4) Resistance Band ($15): There are countless exercises you can do with a singular band. Bicep curls, kickbacks, overhead press, etc.
5) Yoga Mat ($58): Having a cute yoga mat helps motivate you to use all of the aforementioned equipment. It’s the little things these days!
*photo courtesy of @victoriabeckham