was successfully added to your cart.

5 New Must-Have Products for Fall

makeupskin
By September 26, 2018 No Comments

5 New Must-Have Products for Fall

Most people focus their fall shopping on school supplies and clothes, but us beauty addicts have a different MO. As the air turns a bit more crisp, we’re reassessing our routines to make sure they’re in perfect order. Lucky for us, there are a slew of new and exciting products to consider. Here are the top five new launches that we’ve sampled recently that have earned a permanent spot in our lineups:

1. Beautycounter Luminous Powder Highlighter ($39): Highlighters give instant life to even the most dull skin, but they can be a bit tricky. Many are too glittery or dewy, and just look too harsh and obvious when going for a natural look. Beautycounter’s new highlighter is subtle and luminous and easily buildable. Additional props for the lack of questionable ingredients.

2. First Aid Beauty Hello Fab Bendy Avocado Concealer ($22): Paring down products to put into your gym bag can feel like a true art form. With this FAB undereye concealer, you can leave your eye cream at home. In addition to buildable coverage, it has avocado oil and vitamin E to hydrate, and caffeine to help with puffiness. It’s also fabulous for on-the-go touch-ups since it’s so easily blendable.

3. Briogeo Scalp Revival Stimulating Therapy Massager ($16): When it comes to haircare, so much attention gets paid to the ends. However, the root to healthy hair (pun intended) is at your scalp. This scalp massager feels amazing. Add your favorite shampoo for a deep clean, or an oil treatment to treat dry scalp for an instant spa experience in the shower.

4. Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen Lip ($35): The matte lipstick trend isn’t going anywhere anytime soon, but let’s be real, it isn’t always the easiest look to pull off. Your pucker needs to be in good shape so that the matte formula doesn’t smudge or end up on the fine lines and mouth cracks. This Alguronic Acid formula is perfect to prep. It moisturizes and plumps, but also approves the appearance of fine lines. You won’t want to be without it – trust.

5. Peach & Lily Lazy Day’s All-In-One Moisture Pad ($39): Some skincare routines call for the absolute most, but some days you only have the energy for the bare minimum. Hey, it happens! If you rely on makeup removing wipes in a pinch (these are a longtime favorite of BB), why not also moisturize in the same way? These genius wipes deliver the effects of a toner, essence, and moisturizer all in one, thanks to a powerhouse ingredient list (ceramides, hyaluronic acid, spinach, and so much more). Even on a lazy day, you’ll find yourself looking dewy and nourished with just one swipe.

Shop The Post:

-Written by Casey Sharbaugh