was successfully added to your cart.

5-Minute Morning Routine: Beauty Products For The Daily

5-Minute Morning Routine: Beauty Products For The Daily

What products do you use on the daily? When getting ready for work (or school or the like), we’re all about saving time while still giving our face a quick pick-me-up. Of most importance is that we don’t actually look made up and, as most beauty aficionados are aware, the no-makeup-makeup look can actually prove more timely. But not this one. We’ve rounded up the daily essentials you’ll need to create a gorgeously natural 5-minute morning makeup routine. It’s all you, just a bit touched up!

Start with a tinted moisturizer or BB cream. Most are multitasking, meaning you can get your SPF in with a few essential anti-aging ingredients and light to medium coverage. A healthy complexion is key every.single.day… and so is our sun protection!
TRY: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20 ($44), comes in 15 oil-free shades and 15 sheer and dewy shades, too, or Dr. Jart+ Illuminating BB Brush Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ($39) for a convenient brush-on BB application.

Filling in brows really does give your face a polished look — and you only need one – two – products at the most. This step shouldn’t take more than 30 seconds… and it’ll make all the difference.
TRY: Nudestix Eyebrow Stylus Pencil & Gel ($24) for a genius pencil-and-gel combo, or Ardell Brow Building Fiber, which is a tinted brow gel that fills in sparse areas with a hint of smudge-proof hue ($8) (genius, too!).

Mascara can be messy and, for some, it takes a few minutes to apply (cough, cough over here). Instead, opt for a multipurpose balm to give eyelashes a natural sheen. A balm can be added to brow and cheek bones as well to highlight the area, while also moisturizing. And, of course, a balm gives great natural gloss to the pout too. (Psst: Leaving your lashes mascara-free will actually make you look younger, try it!)
TRY: Lanolin Lano 101 Ointment Multipurpose Superbly ($19), the OG of all-natural everything balms, or the fan-favorite Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve ($6), which applies with a very sheer petal pink finish.

A light flush awakens tired, lackluster skin. A cream blush in a universally flattering pinkish shade will give your complexion a healthy glow. Use this same creamy formula on lips to pull the look together and offer a pop of color to the pout.
TRY: Tata Harper Volumizing Lip & Cheek Tint in Very Sweet ($36), a sheer, buildable and all-natural powder rose pink, or Nars The Multiple ($39) in the coveted Orgasm, a peachy-pink shimmer or Riviera, a sheer pink.

Finish it all off with a corrector stick. Yes, this can cover imperfections like pimples or sun spots. It’ll also neutralize under-eye dark circles. But you can actually lightly – and effortlessly – open up your entire face by adding dabs of a corrector stick to bridge of nose, center of chin and forehead, and directly below cheekbones. Consider this a contour hack. Know your colors: pink cancels out blue and purple on fair skin; yellow cancels it out on olive and deep skin. To create a highlighting formula with your corrector, add a dab of multipurpose balm before applying to areas like under-eyes and brow bone. Voila! TIP: choose a hue that is one shade lighter than your actual skin tone.
TRY: Cle de Peau Concealer ($70), the coveted concealer comes in six shades; Smashbox Color Correcting Stick in Look Less Tired ($23), a light peach for fair skin tones; Cover FX Correct Click Color Corrector in Yellow ($18) for medium skin tones.

What are your morning makeup routine quick tips? Let us know in the comment section below.

Shop The Story: