5 Minute Makeover

makeup
By September 9, 2010 6 Comments

5 Minute Makeover

Every now and then I become obsessed with how quickly I can put on a face of makeup. I’ve gotten it down to a science, really. Not quite five minutes, but close enough, so I am calling this look the 5 minute makeover.

Here are the products that help to cut down on the makeup time:

A tinted moisturizer combines hydration with even coverage. I, of course, love Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer in Sand. It’s life changing.

LipSense Long Lasting Liquid Lipcolor in Sheer Berry is a God sent. It stays on ALL DAY LONG and gives the most beautiful sheer burst of color. I finish by applying the LipSense Moisturizing Gloss.

Jouer’s Tint in Amaryllis is the best red I’ve found for the apples of my cheeks. To apply, I dust on the cream color with a blush brush for an airbrushed effect. Fast and effective.

For eyes, I am obsessed with the Senna Contouring palette. It contains light and dark colors to give eyes depth. Light highlights, dark shades in crease. Makes a smokey eye tres tres simple and quick!

Mascara finishes the look. I’m loving Make Up Forever Smoky Lash. Looks great on a sultry eye.

And there you have it. Just enough time to really freak out over outfit changes.

What are some makeup tips you use to quickly apply your face?