5 Favorite Eye Illuminators

favorites
By September 29, 2010 10 Comments

5 Favorite Eye Illuminators

I use an eye illuminator to make my eyes appear larger, brighter, and — surprise, surprise — less tired. You can also use an eye illuminator on your brow bone to highlight and make your arches look more pronounced or simply in the inner corner of your eyes for a bit of pop.

Here are 5 favorite Eye Illuminators:

1 YSL Touche Eclat – Probably the most famous of illuminators (definitely one of the first), Touche Eclat adds a radiant touch to undereyes, lips and side of nose.  $40.00

2 Murad Eye Lift Illuminator – Free of parabens and sulfates, this illuminator is meant to minimize the look of dark circles while lifting, hydrating, and de-puffing the eye area. $35.00

3 Anastasia Cooling Eye Brightener – Applied with a wand, this creamy concoction (with caffeine) helps to cool, tone and de-puff tired eyes. $21.00

4 Benefit Eye Bright – A pencil/ stick applicator perks up tired eyes. Apply to the inner and outer corners and blend. They call it “a nap in a stick.” Amen. $20.00

5 Tarte The Eraser Concealer – Most similar to YSL’s Touche Eclat, Tarte’s Eraser covers up imperfections while illuminating the area. $21.00