was successfully added to your cart.

5 Fall Hair Masks

hair
By October 22, 2018 No Comments

5 Fall Hair Masks

Considering the amount of havoc we wreak on our hair on a daily basis, we probably only give it a fraction of the TLC it deserves. From highlighting and blow drying to straightening and ponytails – we put our mane through some serious abuse. Not to mention changing weather, colder, drier conditions, wind, rain, even snow (gasp!) — we’re lucky our strands aren’t entirely revolting. While the best way to keep hair healthy is to avoid all of the above damage-causers, that’s not exactly realistic. Instead, rely on a majorly moisturizing hair masks to try and repair some of this self-inflicted destruction.

Here are top five hair masks for a fall moisturizing rut:

1. Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Masque ($45): If you color your hair, this product is like a godsend. Brittle hair will feel nourished and cared for despite the harassment coloring puts it through.

2. Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask ($36): Filled with 95% natural ingredients, you have no reason to worry about overuse — there’s literally no such thing. Your hair will soak it up like a sponge, and leave shiny strands in its place.

3. Kristin Ess Strand Strengthening Reconstructive Moisture Mask ($14): Don’t let the light texture of this formula fool you; it provides serious moisture and nourishment to lackluster locks.

4. Shu Uemura Art of Hair Ultimate Remedy Extreme Restoration Masque ($68): Unfortunately you can’t actually repair damaged tresses – that requires hair regrowth. However, you certainly can make the situation look much better, which is exactly what this product does by smoothing the cuticle with ceramides and lipids.

5. Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Masque ($36): A coarse, dangerously dehydrated head of hair will drink this rich product right up. Your strands will be so smooth and shiny that you won’t be able to keep your hands off.

Pro tip: If you’re serious about moisture, apply any of these masks to your mane before bedtime and wear overnight. You can protect your pillowcase by wrapping your hair up in a microfiber towel.

Shop The Post:

-Written by Casey Sharbaugh