was successfully added to your cart.

3D LIPS

makeup
By August 6, 2007 One Comment

3D LIPS

Leave it to MAC Cosmetics to invent such a thing as 3D lip gloss. That’s the new MAC, limited edition line, IN 3D, 12 new lipglass glosses and 9 new lipglass pencils.
I had the pleasure of testing the 3D gloss, and let me tell you, my lips were pretty f*^%ing 3 dimensional! And super shiny! But without that sticky, gooey feel!

Here’s how it works:

“A combination of Xirona pearls and extreme glass shine gives lips a three dimensional look. Lightweight oild with vitamins A, C & E give moisture and emolliency to the lips.”

3D Glass Colors:
Racy: Sheer cherry red with pink and red pearl
IN 3D: Sheer peachy pink with blue pearl
Optical: Warm caramel brown with pink pearl
Synched Up: Creamy tan with pink and white pearl
Energy: Sheer baby pink with white and pink pearl
Algorithm: Sheer dusty rose with light pink pearl
Touchpoint: Sheer blue mid-tone pink with blue pearl
Lightswitch: Sheer metallic pink with white pearl
Backlit: Soft white gold with yellow and white pearl
Wondershine: Warm tangerine with gold and red pearl
Apex: Sheer orange with green pearl
Boundless: Intense pinky red with soft blue pearl

$14.00 each.

So the common theme here is “pearl” thus lips are left sparkling. I suggest using alone OR over your favorite lipstick for an added hint of color and shine. As always, I love to layer all of them together!!! TOUCHPOINT is my current choice for everday wear!

What are your favorite colors?