10 Day Holiday GIVEAWAY!!!

I love December. It may just be my favorite month of the year. First snow falls, wood burning in the fire place, Christmas carols, the obligatory reruns of Miracle on 34th Street… and, of course, presents! I love presents.

Keeping with the gift-giving spirit of the season, Beauty Banter is hosting 10 Days of beauty giveaways! Starting today, Monday, December 12, we will be offering 1 beauty giveaway every week day until Friday, December 23. Make sure to read the rules of entry and check back every day for a new, amazing beauty giveaway!
Pssst – you can enter every giveaway!!! That’s 10 chances to win…

Good luck!

RULES OF ENTRY

1. “Like” us on Facebook (click HERE)
2. Follow us on Twitter (click HERE)
3. Leave a comment below the post hosting the giveaway with your Facebook name and your Twitter handle. (ex: FB: Beautybanter.com / Twitter: @beautybanter). You can leave a comment under every post to increase your chances of winning!

**You MUST be a member of Beauty Banter to be eligible for the giveaway. Not a member? Sign up now! (Top right of the site where it says “become a member.” Enter your email and follow the brief directions.

And… That’s it! You’re entered! Enter each giveaway and increase your chances of winning!

All contests will close on December 31, 2011 at 11:59 pm.

This means that you have until December 31 to enter EVERY giveaway!!

You must be 18 or older to participate. Open to US and Canadian applicants only. All winners will be chosen at random. Every winner must be a fan on Beauty Banter’s Facebook, following Beauty Banter on twitter, and subscribed to Beauty Banter’s membership (top right of site). All items will be shipped the first week in January.