When You Can’t Have Crealine H20….

skin
By April 4, 2011 3 Comments

When You Can’t Have Crealine H20….

There’s always Caudalie’s Cleansing Water – another French alternative offered in the US of A (because, sadly, Bioderma’s Crealine is not).

Like Crealine H20, Caudalie Cleansing Water is a water and rinse-free face wash that removes dirt and makeup. It is gentle, non-irritating, soothing and can be used on the most sensitive of skins.

I have a serious obsession with Crealine H20. Whenever a friend from France travels to the states, I beg them to bring over a jumbo bottle of the solution. While I use it mainly as a makeup remover – it is so sensitive I have absolutely no adverse reaction – it’s also a great face wash supplement for skin types that are overdryed by washing too often.

The bummer of it all is that Crealine is impossible to find in the states. And I just ran out of my last bottle. Sadly, my only friend traveling from abroad was flying via carry-on and the bottle didn’t make the trip. Hence, my need to find the alternative…

And I’m not mad at Caudelie’s take on the water-free wash. While this formula does contain fragrance so it’s not a mild (in my opinion), it still gets the job done. It removes my makeup effortlessly, doesn’t irritate my eyes or skin and makes washing my face post removal, seamless. Again, the second wash in unnecessary. You could just leave your skin happy with the cotton pad removal of dirt, makeup and grime, but I’m a stickler for a little water love, so I do the double duty service.

Compare Caudalie Cleansing Water review to Crealine H20 review by clicking here! And if you find yourself in France, do bring back a bottle for moi, s’il vous plait?

PRICE TAG: $26.00

  • The name of mcdougal is Karyn and she totally digs that nick name.
    As a man what i really like is caving but Dislike have time lately.

    Credit authorising is when she will make a living but soon her husband and her will begin their own home
    based business. New Jersey has always been my living place and I’ve everything i need at this point.
    See what’s new on my website here: http://myphambanbuon.vn/

  • art

    She pointed the car south for the 20-minute jaunt. As such the earning
    potential is just big. Coming to the design, the Nokia 6300 presents an amazingly attractive metal
    casing. Everything you build over many years of having your
    website is owned by someone else. When drilling, vibration that could be to cause fatigue
    to your user is bound to be brought.

  • Generally, the employees must have the equivalent of a four-year U.S.
    Don’t waste time dealing with someone who isn’t attentive.
    Write down every one of your debt.