was successfully added to your cart.

What I’m Thankful For…

favorites
By November 22, 2012 4 Comments

What I’m Thankful For…

beauty products that i am thankful for...

Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks. We all have something to be grateful for; be it family, friends, boyfriend, husband, children, a roof over our heads, food to eat, and products to play with!

I have tried many fabulous products this year, some that have made their way into my personal beauty arsenal. Here is my 7th annual list of beauty goods that I am currently thankful for:

1. Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Tinted Treatment Moisturizer SPF 15 – A hydrating, tinted moisturizer that evens out my complexion, breathing life into my skin.

2. Sanitas Vitamin C Serum – A light but effective serum that gives my skin the TLC it so rightfully deserves.

3. Tom Ford Eyeliners – I am a serious fan of black liner, but Tom Ford’s Espresso gave my eyes hope for a more golden future. Plus, there eyeliners glide on with such ease, they almost feel like liquid.

4. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Plum – The perfect combination of moisture and natural color to give my lips hydration and a hint of berry hue.

5. Dolce & Gabbana Blushes – While I’m definitely having a moment with cream blush, I adore the vibrant pigments in these powders. Apricot and Provocative are my favorites.

6. Kevyn Aucoin Lip Glosses – Creamy color has never been so much fun to put on my lips. Whether layered or alone, Kevyn Aucoin glosses are, by far, my favorite shades for fall.  Nyalia is a hue that looks good on every skin tone.

7. Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen – Quite possibly the best highlighter/ concealer on the market. Gives a hint of iridescent pop…. great for awaking tired eyes and on cupid’s bow to make lips stand out.

8. Becca Balearic Love Palette – Three eyeshadows to smoke, line and define in fall’s beautiful color range of khaki and plum.

9. RMS Un-Cover Up – There’s nothing that ruins a face like dark spots (from sun, pimples, or lack of sleep). RMS Un-Cover Up comes everywhere with me, giving the illusion of a flawless complexion.

10. Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base – The closest thing that I’ve found to that coveted “inner glow,” packaged and ready to order. I like adding a dollop to my tinted moisturizer for an all-over shimmer, but it works just as well when dabbed on areas of interest like bridge of nose, cupid’s bow, brow and cheek bones.

11. Gingerbread wax at Strip Ministry of Wax – Because waxing down south is necessary, but it doesn’t need to feel like a medical procedure. This holiday wax is almost pain-free.

Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving to All!

What are you thankful for?