WEEKLY MUST-HAVE: Lemon No 1999

C.O. Bigelow’s lemon collection is one of my favorite bath lines. I’m truly obsessed with the lemon body souffle (cream, but it feels more like a whipped dessert on my skin). It’s like a slice of heaven. Seriously.

I’ll be the first to admit that lemon can have a propensity towards the cleaning detergent aroma, but not this lemon. This lemon is part sweet and sugary with a hint of sour and a dash of fresh. It’s all delish.

My most recent discovery from the line is the Lemon No 1999 Eau De Parfum. It’s the perfect pairing for the lemon body cream but great alone to add that splash of pure citrus scent. Winter is cold and dreary. Lemon No 1999 makes me feel all warm and sunny. Smile, it’s like summer on my palms.

A word (or several…) from the company:
“The pure, sparkling Lemon fragrance blends effervescent citrus notes with green lemon leaves and sensual, creamy undertones of warm white musk.”

And the price is unbeatable: for $34.50, I drench my body with the light mist without the slightest bit of reservation.

Let the compliments roll in, ladies.

  • john

    Well, the price is surely right!