was successfully added to your cart.

WEEKLY MUST-HAVE!

From Prescriptives Summer Collection comes an amazing lippy that is sure to pucker any pout!
Colorscope Lip Gloss in Stylish is the perfect mauve – lots of shine, zero sparkle – great for your Summer lips!

I’ve been wearing the color literally every day since I got it – it’s perfect for day, adding a hint of color and shine to your lips – and great for night – just layer over your favorite lipstick or pencil (I first apply MAC’s Sublime Culture Cremestick Liner all over my lips, then add Prescriptives gloss on top. The look: A burst of pink!).

I absolutely adore the consistency of this gloss – it’s shiny without being gooey. And the wand is like a mini lip brush with bristles, so that you can really reach into the corners of your lips, coating everything with color!

A word (or several…) from the company:
“A sophisticated and modern lip gloss that glides onto lips for a sheer sheen finish. Shine polymers create a glossy finish to complement the lustrous color. The ultra-smooth, lightweight texture always leaves lips feeling buttery-soft, moist and soothed, never sticky or tacky.”

Price Tag: $17.50 (comes in 8 shades)