was successfully added to your cart.

WEEKLY MUST-HAVE!

I am an avid user of hand creams… I always have a tube in my purse, my car, my bedside table, my desk… everywhere. I loathe the feeling of dry, cracked hands…. YUCK… like nails down a chalkboard.

My most recent find is absolutely fantastic: L’annine European Hand and Body Cream. It’s rich and soothing without being greasy. The cream comes in 3 scents, mango, lemon, and avocado… the latter being my favorite. The avocado oil aids in hydrating chapped skin and the smell is SO fresh and clean, it’s literally a treat for your senses (not overwhelming)! The handy tube fits anywhere and it’s great for sensitive skin types as well!

A word (or several…) from the company:
“This non-greasy moisturizer is formulated to heal and protect dry, chapped skin. It is gentle enough for even the most sensitive of skin types, yet tough enough to be recommended for a diabetic’s foot care plan. Allantoin soothes and heals as it promotes cellular renewal while Glycerin provides all-day, deeply penetrating moisture. Light, sweet scent.”

PRICE TAG: $16.00 for a tube (a little goes a looooong way)