WEEKLY MUST-HAVE!

Another vital product that got a lot of face time in Coachella was my MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner Stick with SPF 15. Sure, this isn’t exactly a “new” product, but I adore rediscovering old favorites!!! And protecting your lips is tres importante… can you imagine gnarley, oozing, sun burned lips??? So unkissable!

The MAC Tinted Lippy is mega moisturizer with a splash of sheer color. It leaves lips soft and nourished with a slight hue. The perfect lippy for sun-time because it also has UVA/ UVB protection of SPF 15. Not only are your lips protected from burns and chapping, your precious pout also looks moisturized, colorful, and sexy!

I keep it in my bag and apply an upwards of 8 times a day. I LOVE how easily and smoothly it glides on to my lips. And with 5 sheer colors to choose from, everyone will find their special one! Personally, I dig the Strobe Current, a natural, plum with a golden red strobe pearl (very sheer). If you don’t like any color, try the Strobe Beam… it’s clear with a dash of strobe pearl!

So next time you’re venturing to the beach, or you just want a simple lippy that hydrates and protects against the sun’s harsh rays, remember my new summer fave, MAC’S Lip Conditioner!
Price Tag: 14.50

  • Jess

    I totally love your blog, thanks so much for all the product reviews and info you post here. I already tried a few products you recommended. i prefer the lip tint form estee lauder over the mac one tho. The other day I stumbled upon this blog: http://chiactivate.wordpress.com anyways, the people there claim that this face massager thingie makes anti-aging and skin care products up to 70% more effective cos it allows them to penetrate deep into the skin. My question is: have any of you experience with this or a similar product? Does it work or would you recommend me to try it out?

    please feel free to remove the link if it violates your blog’s policy. i don’t wanna advertise for them, I’d just like to get an opinion from people who know what they are talking about when it comes to beauty products. ty so much!!!

  • Callie

    i’ve used these forever! they’re great! and the colors are so natural, perfect for daytime!
    thanks!!!!

  • jog

    hey i’ve enjoyed your blog for a while but i’m finally getting into the blog reader from google so i’m really keeping up! i love products that are sort of…fuss free!

    are there any other great must-haves you took to coachella? i’m thinking about heading to bonnaroo still…i went once before and the beauty routine was rough!!! any tips would be awesome!

  • Beauty Banter

    Hi Jog,
    Sunblock!!! Lots of it… I like the neutrogena with helioplex, spf 55 OR 70!
    I also use a great mascara and a tinted moisturizer, something that adds a bit of tan to your face (I’m loving the new tarte one!)… keeps the makeup time down to about 3 minutes!!!
    xoxo,
    beauty banter