WEEKLY MUST-HAVE

I’m pretty psycho when it comes to my skin (I’ve actually had a couple of dermatologists ask me to find medical advice elsewhere…). Ever since my mother unknowingly offered me a magnifying mirror as a young child (the kind that lights up and magnifies your pores to the size of small craters…), I’ve been a picker. I know, it’s not a good look. But the smallest imperfection leaves me obsessive and totally insane. I don’t try many different face products… in fact, up until recently, I didn’t even use face cream (always eye cream, however).

But then a friend told me about Jurlique’s Calendula Cream (she hyped it by saying that Michelle Pfeiffer (right) swears by the products… and hey, lets be honest here, Michelle has fab skin!) and I’ve been hooked. The Australian based company uses all natural, fragrance free ingredients. It’s ideal for sensitive skin types (like mine). The calendula cream can be used as a face moisturizer or a cream for any chapped area of your body. It smells divine and works like a dream – never oily or greasy, always soothing and fresh leaving your skin glowing like a light bulb!
A word (or several…) from the company:
Calendula Cream is a powerful moisturiser for any skin type. Contains a high percentage of Calendula extract, which soothes and calms the skin. Calendula Cream is an excellent moisturiser for chapped or sun exposed skin.
Hey, if it’s good enough for Michelle Pfeiffer, it’s good enough for us!
Try it and let us know your thoughts!!!

  • erikaaa

    i am JUST like you i am a true skin obsessor, and have very very sensitive skin. i have tried soo many different (ONLY THE GOOD EXPENSIVE STUFF) skin care lines, and the only face product i have used that you can find from target, walmart, or cvs is cetaphil. the point of all of this is Mario badescu enzyme cleansing gel, it is truly amazing cleanser, i heard about it from a quote from Hilary duff saying she loved it.

  • erikaaa

    and does anybody have any suggustion for the best lip balm? i have tried every one from sephora from that by terry rose balm celebs rave about and i cant find anything that truly cuts it.