OBSESSED! The one word that explains my current excitement and happiness over my new lip gloss. OBSESSED!

Physicians Formula New Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail is exactly the type of lippy I like. The casing is cool, the wand is bristled instead of foam, the gloss is shiny without being sticky and it plumps my plucker without the “bee sting” pain!

A word (or several…) from the company:

“Get fuller, plumper looking lips, needle-free in 60 seconds!
Lip plumping lacquer formulated with a high-tech cocktail of non-irritating ingredients to transform lip’s appearance, contour, size and color so they look and feel fuller, smoother, sexier.
3x Plumping Effect: 1) Instant Plumping Effect 2) Instant Hydrating & Smoothing Effect 3) Younger, Smoother & Fuller Looking Lips with continued use.”

The lippies come in 5 brilliant shades and a clear gloss (6 all together) and retails for a nice $8.95.

I have 3 of them: Nude, Pink and Rose and I alternate between the three.

  • Anonymous

    This stuff is the bomb!
    It is the only lip gloss that seriously last for over an hour. Plus your lips look repaired and fresher each time you use it. Unlike those other lip gloss’s that just cover up the problem.. then your lips are a mess when the stuff dries. Try the unscented kind and enjoy the compliments people give you.

  • “WEEKLY MUST-HAVE – Beauty Banter” was in fact a great posting.
    If merely there were alot more weblogs such as this amazing one in the world-wide-web.
    Anyhow, thanks a lot for your personal time, Maryann