WEEKLY MUST-HAVE

Who hasn’t tried C.O. Bigelow’s mint-insfused lip gloss? (I mean, they were even giving them out at Coffee Bean with any coffee purchase!)
Well now, they come tinted. Minty fresh breath and a hint of color all-in-one…. I’m loving it!
My pick, Mentha Lip Tint in Pink. It’s super shiny with the mildest dose of light pink to glam up any pucker. I use it for day and to apply over other darker colors for night. It also plucks the pucker.
Can you imagine all this for 5 bucks?!