Under $100: Sunglasses Of Summer

photo

Under $100: Sunglasses Of Summer

You know those days that you can barely get out of bed, save for the strong cup of coffee that awaits you. You hardly have time to get dressed, let alone do your eye makeup. And here’s where our favorite summer accessory comes to our rescue: sunglasses.

Ah, the joy of the perfect shades to throw some summer shade. Whether you’re looking for the cat-eyes, aviators, or a more classic round, we’ve got the style to suit your face. And here’s the real kicker — all of these sizzling summer sunnies are less than $100, so stock up on multiple styles! After all, the season of sun is all about fun, so here’s to a lot of late nights and early mornings masking our mug with our very favorite summer sunglasses:

Cat-Eye
Forever 21 Pointed Cat Eye Sunglasses ($8)
Urban Outfitters Brigitte Cutout Cat-Eye Sunglasses ($15)
Quay Kitti Shades ($50)
Quay Australia Exclusive Lana Sunglasses in Rose Gold ($50)
Le Specs Flashy Flat Lense Sunglasses ($69)

Aviators
H&M Sunglasses ($6)
Urban Outfitters Rounded Shield Sunglasses ($22)
Quay Muse Sunglasses ($60)
Quay Australia Vivienne Rose Gold Metal Aviator Sunglasses ($69)
Le Specs The Prince Mirrored Sunglasses ($89)

Round
H&M Sunglasses ($10)
Romwe Black Lenses Top Bar Oversized Round Sunglasses ($11)
BP. 50mm Oversize Round Sunglasses ($12)
Urban Outfitters Famous Metal Round Sunglasses ($18)
Urban Outiftters Galaxy Half-Frame Sunglasses ($18)
Topshop Kooky Oversized Round Sunglasses ($40)