Under $100: Most Effective Face Serums

44ba0f86addd53fb4e34dcc39a0c6d66

Under $100: Most Effective Face Serums

These days, there’s a serum for everything: From uneven skin tone to fine lines and wrinkles to congestion to too even of skin tone (yep!), you can find a serum that’ll promise you the moon and the stars. But in such an oversaturated market of serum after serum for ailment after ailment, which one is right for you? And, more importantly, which ones actually work? We got to testing a slew of serums and narrowed our results to five of the most effective face serums for under $100. Regardless of your skin issue, there’s a serum for that (and it’ll cost you less than a trip to the derm!).

y1

1. Pestle & Mortar Pure Hyaluronic Serum ($49) – You’ll literally feel your face tightening from the moment you apply. Skin gets dewy, pores shrink, fine lines are less prevalent, and life is (almost) perfect again. We like to mix it with my moisturizer for an added boost, but it can also be used solo for all-over skin hydration.

2. Obagi Professional-C Serum 10% ($70) – One of the best vitamin C serums we have yet to try; super concentrated, professional grade so you’re left with a lighter, tighter, and brighter complexion after the very first application.

3. IS Clinical Active Serum ($80) – If you’re prone to breakouts, but also concerned with aging, this is the serum for you. It has a cult following of people who swear it’ll get rid of acne and scarring and improve overall skin tone and appearance in mere days.

4. DERMAdoctor Kakadu C Serum ($95) – With 20% vitamin C, this lightweight serum gives some strong results. Combined with kakadu plum, ferulic acid, and vitamin E, Kakadu C is a master multitasker: It brightens, firms, protects, restores, and improves.

5. Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Eye Serum ($99) – It’s like magic for tired eyes, dark circles, and puffiness, as it brightens, firms, and fills in fine lines with a cocktail of peptides, hyaluronic acid, vitamins, and antioxidants. *TIP: Use around the sensitive mouth area, too, to plump and fill in feather-fine lines.