Under $10:
Lip Stains

Best Lip Stains For Under $10

Spring is the perfect time to dress your lips and cheeks in a stain. Why? Because stains temporarily dye the skin, making them virtually sweat-proof, waterproof and humidity-proof. Plus they offer a more natural pop of color which is right on trend with summer’s barely there makeup.

Here are some of our favorite lip stains for under 10 dollars:

1. CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain – ($6) Probably the most popular drugstore lip stain of them all, this marker applicator allows for precise waterproof application. Comes in a variety of shades to suit everyone. And it lasts all day – seriously! Compare With Josie Maran Magic Marker. Favorite hues: Teasing Blush, a pinky coral, and Everbloom Kiss, a hot pink.

2. Maybelline SuperStay 12HR Lip Stain ($6) – A rainbow of 8 wearable colors to choose from – all of which give lasting color and sheen without the sticky, gooey texture of some stains. Spring favorites are Berry Heavenly and Cool Coral.

3. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain ($7) – Part stain, part balm, I call this product the hybrid lip stain. The gel formula will last a lot longer than a normal balm, yet unlike a stain, it won’t dry out your lips. And the crayon application is hassle proof and easy! Best of both worlds! Try Romantic, a sheer classic red that gives lips that “flushed” effect.

4. e.l.f. Studio Stain ($3) – A dual-sided applicator gives long lasting pigment on one end and clear gloss on the other. TIP: Will last a lot longer without applying the gloss. Try Fashionista, a bubble gum pink.

5. L’Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Aqua Lip Lacquer ($8) – Like nail polish for your lips, this stuff won’t budge. It gives great shiny color and you can layer on for a more vibrant look. The wand is shaped to cover the entire lip. Try Pink Resistance, a nude, and Stubborn Plum, a berry hue.

tagged in: ,

related posts:

Under $10: Drugstore Beauty Deals
Under $10: Best Drugstore Hair Products
Under $10: Orange Lipstick

3 Comments

  1. Sara Strauss
    July 22, 2013

    I’ve been wanting to try the Colour Riche lip stains since I’ve heard good things about it. The Revlon ones are amazing! I have three of them and want more!
    ~Sara

  2. Cathi
    July 24, 2013

    I have almost all of the Maybelline but I recently tried the L’Oreal and they are amazing. They last, they’re glossy and moisturizing. I just wish they had more colors. They are almost as good as the YSL for 1/3 of the price.

  3. Kimberly
    January 8, 2014

    The Just Bittin stain, and the Loreal Lip Lacquers are my favorites!

Leave a comment

post comment