Under $10: Highlighters

6b1951d730c6f75369e9013caec343f6

Under $10: Highlighters

It’s safe to say that highlight has taken over, and in the process has put contouring to rest (sorry, not sorry). When a beauty product effortlessly makes us look like we’ve been touched by angels, it’s no wonder highlighter has become everyone’s desert island beauty must-have. And since just about every beauty product seems to be shimmer-infused, we’ll be highlighting all year long…there’s just no need to break the bank while we’re at it.

We rounded up some of our favorite highlighters under $10:

1. NYX Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder ($8) – We can’t stop singing the praises of this highlighter, especially in uber-chic shade Lavender Steel that makes us look like a hologram of gorgeousness.

2. Maybelline Strobing Liquid Illuminating Highlighter ($8) – We love mixing this liquid highlighter with foundation to create a “lit” base that has us glowing all day. In 3 different shades that can suit just about anyone to create different “glowed up” looks. Shade Deep Glow has us dreaming about summer already.

3. Revlon Highlighting Palette ($7) in Rose Glow 20 – A gradient of shimmery pinks that complements any skin tone and sculpts cheekbones into sunkissed romance. Also try shade Rose Glow 30 for a bronzer-highlighter hybrid.

4. Elf Baked Highlighter ($4) in Blush Gems – An intensely pigmented highlighter that creates a bronzey-glow.

5. Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts Highlighter ($7) – As if the packaging of this highlighter weren’t enough to sell us, this highlighter enhances cheekbones and makes us fall in love with the goddess-worthy radiance it creates.

6. Catrice Highlighting Powder ($6) – Create a prism of lightly tinted shimmer on cheekbones, and all-over with this highlighter. We’re loving shade Stardust for a galactic glam glow and Champagne Campaign for a golden-goddess look.

Claudia Mercado is a beauty-obsessed writer living in Long Beach, CA.