Under $10:
Blushes

Best Blushes Under $10

Blush is a necessity. It makes your face come alive. But you don’t have to spend a fortune for the perfect flush. There are plenty of drugstore options comparable to the high end ones. Here are our favorite blushes for under $10 – from powder, to cream, to liquid, and everything in between!

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush ($8) – The powder-gel formula comes in 10 wearable shades. Use just a dab for a light flush or layer for more color. Try Peach Satin, a coral, or Hot Tamale, a bright pink.

Sonia Kashuk Super Sheer Liquid Tint ($10) – A liquid blush that goes on sheer. Formulated with anti-aging ingredients like French rose extracts, hibiscus flower, and blue lotus.

e.l.f Essential All Over Color Stick ($1) – Like Nars’ The Multiple, use these sticks for color on cheeks, lips, and even eyes! Comes in 5 shades and a highlighter. Pink Lemonade is my favorite.

Hard Candy Fox In A Box ($6) – These boxes come with either 2 or 4 shades to swirl together for the ultimate powdered flush. Contour, highlight and add color by blending the coordinating shades together. Color to try: Spicy and Sweet. Compare with Benefit Sugarbomb.

NYX Rouge Cream Blush ($6) – Sheer, long lasting, buildable cream color in a variety of shades. Try Glow, a plum-pink, and Red Cheeks, a bright pinkish red.

CoverGirl Cheekers Blush ($4) – The perfect drugstore powder blush (just don’t use the accompanying brush to apply!). With 18 shades to choose from, you’ll find at least one that suits your mood — or blend a few together to create a customized color. Try Natural Rose, a dusty rose, and Sierra Sands, a peachy beige.

tagged in: ,

related posts:

Under $10: Mascara
Under $10: Best Drugstore Eyeliners
Under $10: Best Drugstore Hair Products

2 Comments

  1. Beautyfineprint blog
    May 17, 2014

    NYX cream blushes are amazing, best cream blushes I’ve ever tried. Boho chic and Natural are my favourite shades.

  2. wow very good collection under $10. my personal experience was great with Hard Candy Fox In A Box for a $6, it was great.

Leave a comment

post comment