Under $10:

Best Blushes Under $10

Blush is a necessity. It makes your face come alive. But you don’t have to spend a fortune for the perfect flush. There are plenty of drugstore options comparable to the high end ones. Here are our favorite blushes for under $10 – from powder, to cream, to liquid, and everything in between!

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush ($8) – The powder-gel formula comes in 10 wearable shades. Use just a dab for a light flush or layer for more color. Try Peach Satin, a coral, or Hot Tamale, a bright pink.

Sonia Kashuk Super Sheer Liquid Tint ($10) – A liquid blush that goes on sheer. Formulated with anti-aging ingredients like French rose extracts, hibiscus flower, and blue lotus.

e.l.f Essential All Over Color Stick ($1) – Like Nars’ The Multiple, use these sticks for color on cheeks, lips, and even eyes! Comes in 5 shades and a highlighter. Pink Lemonade is my favorite.

Hard Candy Fox In A Box ($6) – These boxes come with either 2 or 4 shades to swirl together for the ultimate powdered flush. Contour, highlight and add color by blending the coordinating shades together. Color to try: Spicy and Sweet. Compare with Benefit Sugarbomb.

NYX Rouge Cream Blush ($6) – Sheer, long lasting, buildable cream color in a variety of shades. Try Glow, a plum-pink, and Red Cheeks, a bright pinkish red.

CoverGirl Cheekers Blush ($4) – The perfect drugstore powder blush (just don’t use the accompanying brush to apply!). With 18 shades to choose from, you’ll find at least one that suits your mood — or blend a few together to create a customized color. Try Natural Rose, a dusty rose, and Sierra Sands, a peachy beige.

tagged in: ,

related posts:

Under $10: Best Drugstore Hair Products
Under $10: Brows That Wow
Under $10: Drugstore Mascaras

12 comments on “Under $10: Blushes

  1. NYX cream blushes are amazing, best cream blushes I’ve ever tried. Boho chic and Natural are my favourite shades.

  2. wow very good collection under $10. my personal experience was great with Hard Candy Fox In A Box for a $6, it was great.

Leave a Reply

* Copy This Password *

* Type Or Paste Password Here *