Under $10: Best Drugstore Hair Products

c900x585

Under $10: Best Drugstore Hair Products

Many women are under the misconception that beautiful hair has to break the bank. Totally false. As long as you are diligent about your ingredient list (steer clear of sulfates, parabens, and the like), you can find amazing hair products for a fraction of the price of expensive favorites like Oribe, Kerastase, and Fekkai.

Here are a few of our favorite drugstore hair products, all under $10:

1. Sauve Professionals Dry Shampoo Spray ($6) – Who isn’t a sucker for dry shampoo (second day hair happens to be better than freshly washed)? This totally affordable drugstore find rivals the expensive ones. It sprays clear and gives great volume!

2. Pantene Pro-V Medium-Thick Style Heat Protection & Shine Spray ($5) – If you’re a fan of hot tools, then you need this product. Not only is it affordable, but it’ll leave your strands soft, shiny, and protected.

3. Nature’s Gate Herbal Daily Cleansing Shampoo ($6) – An inexpensive, pH balanced, all-natural shampoo that cleans without stripping color. And it’s sulfate-free, so no carcinogens here!

4. L’Oreal Paris EverStrong Reconstructing Conditioner ($7) – Sulfate-free conditioner that adds nourishment, shine, and moisture to damaged hair. The rosemary mint scent is the perfect way to start your day. The complimenting EverStrong Sulfate-Free Shampoo is worth the under $10 price tag as well.

5. Yes To Baby Carrots Shampoo and Body Wash ($8) – This is a gentle yet effective everyday shampoo that doubles as a body wash! Safe enough for your baby, but good enough for you. And it’s subtle, sweetly delish smells makes it a treat, without any calories.

6. Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Hairspray, Ultra Strong ($4) – A hairspray that tames frizzies while giving great hold… without feeling stiff or hard. A steal, indeed!

7. Alba Botanica Hawaiian So Smooth Anti – Frizz Serum Gardenia ($8) – A healthy, natural, weightless serum that tames flyaways. Argan oil and plant-sourced keratin seal the cuticle to give strands optimal shine.

  • Katie H

    Keep these posts coming! I live for a good deal, looking forward to trying the yes to carrots shampoo and body wash. I really like there products!!!!

  • Great suggestions! I LOVE that dry shampoo. It works great, and it is dirt cheap!
    The Grass Skirt

  • I love this article, after losing weight my hair is so fine and gets dirty really eaily also being a natrual blaonde most dry shampoo’s leave my hair white!! so im excited to give this a try!! thanks :)

  • The Garnier Fructis hair spray is my holy grail!