Under $10:
Best Drugstore Eyeliners

You can never just have one eyeliner. It’s practically impossible. From the variety in texture, hue and applicators, eyeliners are the type of product that begs for a stash – a few in your makeup bag, a couple in your purse, different colors, a variety of sizes. There are just too many options to choose from. While prestige eyeliners do have their benefits (for some, longer wear), mass brands have created some incrediblly durable eyeliners too. Whether you choose a liquid to draw a wing or a pencil for your waterline – or both! – here is our list of the best drugstore eyeliners for under 10 dollars.

1. L’Oreal Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner in Black ($9) – Glides on smooth like a liquid but has the consistency of a pencil. Easy to smudge, lasts up to 16 hours. Compare to Chanel STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF Long-Lasting Eyeliner.

2. CoverGirl Line Exact Liquid Liner Pen in Very Black ($7) – One of my favorite liquids for creating a cat eye. The applicator is short, allowing you to get up into the lash line. And the price is unbeatable.

3. Almay Intense I-Color Eyeliner ($5) – Subtle shade variations to bring out your natural eye color. Use Purple Amethyst for brown eyes and Brown Topaz for blue eyes. Try this on your lower waterline to make eyes pop.

4. Revlon Colorstay Creme Gel Eyeliner in Black ($7) – A creamy-gel formula with a brush applicator. Ideal for creating winged looks. Compare with MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack.

5. Wet ‘n Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner in Black ($3) – Another highly pigmented liquid liner with a thin applicator that makes for hassle-free cat eye application. Comes in 5 shades for under $3! Compare with Dolce & Gabbana Glam Liner Intense Liquid Eyeliner.

6. Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner Pencil  ($8)- A pencil that stays sharpened – and stays put – forever! This liner applies with ease and is perfect for above the lash line or in the waterline.

7. Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in Sable Brown ($4) – This is one of my favorite brown eye pencils – and it’s so affordable. The hue is a bold sable that really makes eyes pop and the consistency is soft allowing for easy smudging.

8. Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil ($5) – These oversized pencils are perfect for mastering a serious smokey eye. They come in a rainbow of vivid colors like Pure Gold and Gunmetal Grey, allowing you to add a pop of shimmer to your look. The creamy formula glides on smoothly without tugging or pulling and smudges effortlessly. Compare with Nars Soft Touch Shadow Pencil.

tagged in: , ,

related posts:

Under $10: Lip Stains
Under $10: Orange Lipstick
Under $10: Drugstore Bronzers

11 Comments

  1. Marisa
    July 11, 2013

    Cool list, look forward to trying out some of these eyeliners! Really liked the Revlon gel liner. It looks amazing!

  2. Kimberly
    January 8, 2014

    You should try the Rimmel ScandalEyez liners! I love them!

  3. Julie
    January 25, 2014

    Any recommendations for a liner that will last on the lower (water line)??

  4. britt
    February 6, 2014

    Everybody looks like they have an easy time w/makeup. I do not!! I don’t know how to apply eye shadow liner shit i don’t even know what make up to wear, for my skin tone
    I’m probably the only 25 year old that doesn’t how sad.

  5. E Cigarette
    February 20, 2014

    Personalized skins available so as to add your company name, pictures or some text of
    your choice on the Ecig accessories and products. Would’nt it
    be cool if you could smoke where you prefer, when
    you desire. Electronic cigarettes emit only a tiny fraction
    of nicotine that is normally emitted by the regular cigarette.

  6. Susan
    March 13, 2014

    The best kept secret for swimmers who wear eyeliner – 100% smearproof and waterproof eyeliner by LIP INK made cruelty-free with natural, organic, vegan and kosher botanical ingredients.

  7. e cigarette marlboro
    September 1, 2014

    Article writing is also a excitement, if
    you know then you can write or else it is complicated
    to write.

  8. Getting over Adderall
    September 21, 2014

    I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about
    my problem. You are wonderful! Thanks!

  9. Doris
    September 29, 2014

    Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this
    website? I’m getting tired of WordPress because I’ve had problems
    with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform.
    I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

  10. best adderall substitution
    September 29, 2014

    That is a really good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.
    Short but very precise info… Many thanks for
    sharing this one. A must read article!

  11. Adderallwithdrawal
    September 30, 2014

    If you are going for best contents like I do, just visit this web site all the time because it provides feature contents, thanks

Leave a comment

post comment