was successfully added to your cart.

Under $10: BB Creams

under $10
By November 5, 2014 8 Comments

Under $10: BB Creams

By now, I’m quite certain that everyone knows the benefits of BB Creams – but we’ll recap the important ones: protection, hydration, coverage. It’s the Asian multi-tasking skincare import that has almost made foundation obsolete. At the very least, it has cut down on our morning beauty routine by at least 30 minutes. Moisturizer, SPF, serum and color correction can now be taken care of in one bottle. Oh, the genius! And what was once reserved for the prestige brands, is now a mass market specialty as well. BB creams have gone viral. Which means that everyone should own at least two. Here are some of the best BB Creams for under $10:

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream ($7) – An 8-in-1 beauty balm that covers and protects for less than $8. Comes in 5 shades and offers SPF 30.

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream ($10) – Probably the favorite of the drugstore bunch, Garnier’s BB Cream, hydrates, covers and fights discoloration with vitamin C.

L’Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Magic BB Cream ($8) – Prime, perfects, hydrates and corrects with medium coverage while it illumiantes skin with encapsulated pigments infused in an ultra-light lotion.

Rimmel BB Cream ($7) – Comes in 3 shades: Light, Medium and Medium/Dark – the formula primes, moisturizes, conceals, smoothes, mattifies, brightens, and protects. It’s rather sheer but lasts all day.

CoverGirl Smoothers BB Cream ($7) – A 10-in-1 lightweight, sheer cream with broad spectrum SPF 15 that enhances, hydrates, and improves skin tone while blending effortlessly for a natural look.