Style:
Back in Birkenstocks

I’ve always been a fan of fashion that is both comfortable and stylish. So when Celine sent models down their Spring/ Summer 2014 ┬árunway┬áin mink-lined birkenstocks, I was secretly excited. …

read more

Trend:
Summer Whites

Now that Memorial weekend is approaching, it’s time to bust out your best whites – from a crisp blazer to a shimmery shadow, the color of summer is… colorless.

Whether …

read more

Looking Back:
Met Ball 2013

Tonight’s Met Ball is sure to be entertaining – with gorgeous gowns, flawless makeup and updo’s aplenty. But first, let’s take a look back at last year’s punk-themed celebration.

Here …

read more

Style:
Overalls

From vintage Kate to modern day Alexa, the overall has come a long way from it’s original utilitarian roots. In the beginning of the 20th century overalls were worn as …

read more

Trend:
The Cat Eye 3 Ways

Eyeliner is one of those products that never goes out of style. A black liner can accomplish so much and take your look from bland to beautiful in minutes. Today, …

read more

newer entries

older entries