Pretty In Pastel:
Beauty Tips With Lauren Andersen

Pastels are certainly having a moment. From the runways to the streets, pastel dresses, pants, jackets, makeup, and even hair are bigger and brighter than ever. We reached out to …

read more

Trend:
Platinum Is Back!

Platinum isn’t exactly a new trend – there have been a plethora of notable platinum heads for decades now, perhaps the most famous being Marilyn Monroe – but when Kim …

read more

Eyeliner Trends To Try Now

Eyeliner is a must-have for any makeup aficionado, but recent runway shows and red carpet looks have inspired us to rethink our more modest lining-around-the-lashes technique. That being said, some …

read more

NYFW Fall 2015:
5 Beauty Trends To Wear Today

Fashion week beauty isn’t for the faint of heart. Most of the time, the looks are absolutely unwearable, albeit totally imaginative and artistic. In the words of Cher Horowitz, fashion …

read more

Trend:
To Bob Or Not To Bob, That Is The Question

While the bob – in its varying lengths and textures – has completely taken over Hollywood’s leading ladies for a second straight year – think Sienna Miller, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and …

read more

newer entries

older entries