Trend:
Is Pink The New Blonde?

Celebrities and their hair color. Oy. Mighty hard to keep up. But the latest craze – pink strands – is one that’s fun, festive and fashionable. From Beyonce to Sienna …

read more

Trend:
Pantone’s Radiant Orchid

Every year, Pantone chooses a color that will represent the 12 month’s to come. Last year’s shade du jour was Emerald, 2014 will be Radiant Orchid, a hybrid between rosy …

read more

Fall 2013 Trend:
Dewy Skin

“Skin, skin skin! Skin is always in. For fall it’s dewy with and a darker matte lip smudged liner and a contoured cheek,” says Celebrity Makeup Artist Marina Gravani, …

read more

Fashion Week SS 2014:
Beauty Trends Recap

From funky french manicures to ethereal braids, purple pouts to bright and colorful eyes, New York’s SS 2014 Fashion Week brought on the beauty trends. Sure, we’ve got awhile before …

read more

Trend:
The Violet Files

Elizabeth Taylor’s most distinguishable feature was her unique shade of violet eyes, a distinctly more purple hue than that of blue. While violet has long been on our radar – …

read more

newer entries

older entries