Trend:
Delicate Jewelry

Bigger isn’t always better, especially when it comes to jewelry. Lately, more subdued jewelry of a smaller scale has been favored by celebrities and fashionistas alike. Daintier pieces are not …

read more

Trend:
Texture For Fall

Messy, beachy, bed head, textured hair has been a trend since Alexa Chung hit the MTV airwaves back in 2009 with her perfectly undone bob. Lucky for us (and by …

read more

How To Get Fall’s Monochromatic Face

Monochromatic means “containing or using only one color.” In beauty terms, a monochromatic face is one that displays like colors on all features: eyes, lips, and cheeks. The Fall 2014 …

read more

The Best Beauty Products To Buy This Fall:
The Eyes Edition

As the adage goes, “the eyes are the window into our soul,” which sounds pretty voyeuristic to us, but this fall, we’re really feeling eye makeup. And a batty lash …

read more

SS NYFW Trend:
The Sleek Pony, 3 Ways

A return to elegance was the mane theme on the New York runways. From a throwback to Hollywood glam at show’s like Diane Von Furstenberg to “veil-straight” hair at The …

read more

newer entries

older entries