Looking Back:
Met Ball 2013

Tonight’s Met Ball is sure to be entertaining – with gorgeous gowns, flawless makeup and updo’s aplenty. But first, let’s take a look back at last year’s punk-themed celebration.

Here …

read more

Style:
Overalls

From vintage Kate to modern day Alexa, the overall has come a long way from it’s original utilitarian roots. In the beginning of the 20th century overalls were worn as …

read more

Trend:
The Cat Eye 3 Ways

Eyeliner is one of those products that never goes out of style. A black liner can accomplish so much and take your look from bland to beautiful in minutes. Today, …

read more

Spring 2014:
Beauty Trends To Covet

For most of the country, this winter has been uniquely grueling (I’ll exclude my current home of Los Angeles where every day feels like summer), both on the mind and …

read more

Spring Trend:
Eye Bright

Bold, provocative color is a must-have for spring. From lips to cheeks to eyes, vibrant hues are taking center stage (although, steer clear of wearing a bright eye, lip and …

read more

newer entries

older entries