Spring 2014:
Beauty Trends To Covet

For most of the country, this winter has been uniquely grueling (I’ll exclude my current home of Los Angeles where every day feels like summer), both on the mind and …

read more

Spring Trend:
Eye Bright

Bold, provocative color is a must-have for spring. From lips to cheeks to eyes, vibrant hues are taking center stage (although, steer clear of wearing a bright eye, lip and …

read more

Nail Talk With Celebrity Manicurist Lisa Jachno

Celebrity manicurist Lisa Jachno has worked with everyone from Jennifer Aniston to Julia Roberts. Her most recent credit, Miley Cyrus’ W Magazine cover, illustrates one of the season’s biggest nail …

read more

NYFW A/W 2014:
The Graphic Eye

One of the biggest beauty ┬átrends thus far to strut down the NYFW runways, is the graphic lined eye. Think of it as the cat eye — on crack. Thick, …

read more

Trend:
To Bob Or Not To Bob, That Is The Question

While the bob – in its varying lengths and textures – has completely taken over Hollywood’s leading ladies as of late – think Beyonce, Jessica Alba, and Reese Witherspoon — …

read more

newer entries

older entries