How To Get Fall’s Monochromatic Face

Monochromatic means “containing or using only one color.” In beauty terms, a monochromatic face is one that displays like colors on all features: eyes, lips, and cheeks. The Fall 2014 …

read more

The Best Beauty Products To Buy This Fall:
The Eyes Edition

As the adage goes, “the eyes are the window into our soul,” which sounds pretty voyeuristic to us, but this fall, we’re really feeling eye makeup. And a batty lash …

read more

SS NYFW Trend:
The Sleek Pony, 3 Ways

A return to elegance was theĀ mane theme on the New York runways. From a throwback to Hollywood glam at show’s like Diane Von Furstenberg to “veil-straight” hair at The …

read more

NYFW SS 2015 Trend:
The Glossy Lid 3 Ways

The glossy eyelid is about as new as the lob. Meaning, it’s been around forever but it’s getting some major props as of late, especially on the New York runways …

read more

Style:
Chambray

Every season I reluctantly go through my closet and weed out the items I think or hope I can live without. It takes a significant amount of time and an …

read more

newer entries

older entries