The $7 Body Wash That You Need In Your Shower

naom_5836da1ec4556

The $7 Body Wash That You Need In Your Shower

We all do it — shower, that is. So why not make it count? Meaning, it’s a task we have to do every single day, let’s look forward to it.

With Jason’s Foaming Shower Oil, not only will you be dreaming of bath time, you’ll also be helping to nourish and hydrate your skin. Double win! And for $7, it’s literally the cheapest thing I have in my shower — yet the one product I reach for every day.

It comes in three must-have scents: Renewing Olive, Smoothing Coconut, and Nourishing Shea Butter. I have coconut in my shower and shea butter in my bath.

The oil lathers into a gentle, hydrating body wash when mixed with water, ideal for winter’s drier climate. It completely rinses away so that you’re left clean, but without an oily residue like some bath and shower oils leave. I’m obsessed with the soft cleanse and the delicious scents, but I’m most obsessed with the fact that this wash isn’t toxic. After all, the epidermis is the largest organ of the body – what we lather onto it seeps into our bloodstream. No need to worry with this wonder wash! Since using theses shower oils, I’ve noticed that my skin is touchable-y more smooth, and it seems to stay hydrated for longer intervals of time. Of course, I do follow the wash with a body oil or cream to really lock in the moisture and keep my skin soft (and young!).

Like all Jason products, these washes are made without harsh chemicals, sulfates, and parabens.

Stock up: you’re body will be happy you did.