The 3 Beauty Rituals You Must Do Today

2014 is finally here. We wipe the slate clean and embark on another year of adventure and beauty! But the clock starts ticking… now, so get started on your new you today.

Here are the three beauty rituals you must do today:

1. Drink 6-8 glasses of water – Even if you’re not hungover, flush out your system so that you can start anew. If you’re feeling truly adventurous, add some chlorophyll or ginger to detox and provide ample nutrients to start your year.

2. Use a face mask – Last night was New Years Eve, your face was covered in makeup! It’s time to show your skin some TLC. Start with a face mask to clean your pores and give back the missing hydration. If your skin is dry, try a a mask like Fresh’s Rose Face Mask, infused with rosewater, essential oils and nutrients. If your skin is oily or acneic, try a sulfur-based mask like Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask. Either way, a mask is the perfect start to 2014.

3. Use a hair mask – Chances are, you worked with hot tools last night… and your hair is feeling the heat today. It’s time to inject moisture and life back into your strands. Sit with a hair mask on for at least 20 minutes (or all day if you’re simply vegging out). If you’re serious about healthy hair, wrap your locks in a shower cap and add some heat from the blowdryer to really give the mask – and your mane – a kickstart. Try Oribe’s Signature Moisture Mask, one of the best for a new year of healthy hair!

tagged in: ,

related posts:

WEEKLY MUST-HAVE
5 Steps to Winter Relief
Trend: Braids

1 Comment

  1. Chaido
    January 12, 2014

    Hi Sarah, nice tips you have here but can you help me out a bit? As much as I know masks are valuable for my skin’s health, I most of the times forget and neglect to use them. Any tips for that? Thanks a lot!

Leave a comment

post comment