Holiday Collection:
tarte

Collection:  tarte Precious Gems Waterproof Cream Shadow Collection $39.98 tarte Eye Candy Waterproof 6-pc Amazonian Clay Shadow Wand Set $26.00 tarte Glossed Over PureOptic Lipgloss Collection $29.00 *all sets available

read more

alex’s eco-chic summer picks

I’m melting. At least that’s how it’s felt the last few days. And so, with summer in full swing, I’ve switched up some of my daily hair, skin, and makeup

tarte + True Blood = Vampy Makeup

Are you a fan of HBO’s True Blood? Now you can have the makeup to match…

Emmy® award-winning makeup artist and True Blood makeup department head, Brigette Myre-Ellis, interpreted …

read more

sweet tarte

For some reason, the East Coast got the memo that summer was here while here on the West Coast we’ve had some serious June gloom. But even if the sun

TREND ALERT:
Bright Lips for Summer

Lily Rabe (Getty Images) A bright, splash of lip color seems the perfect way to welcome summer, just as Lily Rabe did at the Tonys. Nominated for her role as

newer entries

older entries