Tag:  beauty banter in the press Archives - Page 3 of 3 - Beauty Banter

Shout Out To Beauty Banter!

By | Uncategorized | 3 Comments

Thanks to our friends over at Belle Ringer Public Relations for posting the incredible post all about Beauty Banter!

CLICK HERE
to have a read!

Also, Beauty Banter and MOI were tracking the latest beauty trends on the new CW show, CW NOW… Sunday nights, 7pm.

Thanks for supporting!

BEAUTY BANTER ON TMZ!!!

By | Uncategorized | 3 Comments

In The Zone, Late Night Adventures with Kimberly Stewart….

KIM: LONDON CALLING

CLICK HERE to check it out!

Kim says, “P.S. Check out my B.F. Sarah Howard’s beauty blog, www.beautybanter.blogspot.com for the most amazing beauty tips and trends and, of course, a little write-up on my favorite products too!”

Thanks to Kim and TMZ!!!