Style: 5 Runway Worthy Hair Wraps

Giambattista Valli’s Fall 2014 show in Paris was peppered with cotton candy colors, bold stripes, and garden prints. Valli described the collection as having  “a late-sixties, early-seventies kind of freedom and eccentricity.” This eccentricity manifested in the way the designer seamlessly mixed luxe ball gowns with pajama tops and hair ties. On Giambattista’s mood board for this collection were images of icon Diana Vreeland looking effortlessly chic lunching by the pool with a towel or large scarf wrapped around her hair. This image of relaxed glamour was the overarching theme of Valli’s glorious presentation. Never have hair wraps looked so enchanting. If you’re like me and dying to channel this charming and chic accessory now, here are a few favorites:

1. Eugenia Kim Natalia Headband $91 – This periwinkle piece looks great with beach waves and all white. High waisted white denim with a white tank and this pop of color will give you a fresh take on laid back glamour.

2. Missoni Mare Turban Zig Zag Turban $238 – Missoni classic woven pieces are timeless. This style with a flowing black maxi dress or a black jumpsuit makes is a chic option I always gravitate to.

3. Missoni Mare Lurex Turban $260 – I love the mix of color and texture in this head piece. This looks great with vintage washed denim and a well draped white blouse.

4. Free People Myna Headband $18 – The vintage inspired print makes this one of my favorites, I would pair it with a spaghetti strap white maxi dress and nude open toes sandals.

5. Asos Knot Turban Headband $11.43 – This turban paired with a pastel colored garden floral blouse and vintage denim shorts reflects the same  free spirited whimsy found on Valli’s runway.