was successfully added to your cart.

Spring 2013: Make Up For Ever Technicolor Palette + Giveaway!

Spring 2013: Make Up For Ever Technicolor Palette + Giveaway!

I just got finished writing about the newest spring trend: bright, bold eyes – and Make Up For Ever’s spring collection is paying homage to this trend. Technicolor is an eyeshadow palette of three statement colors – yellow, blue and green – and five classics – black, white, plum, brown and beige. Mix and match to create a colorful lid, a monochromatic wash or a layered look.

Danny Sanz, creator and artistic director of Make Up For Ever, created Technicolor by over-saturating the shadow hues, a similar process that filmmakers use. The name – Technicolor – and the technique “channel the 1930s cinematic transition from black and white motion picture to color imagery.”

With 8 highly pigmented and provocative shades to choose from, this palette will appease all of your spring fling shadow desires. So far, I’ve created a smoky eye with the neutral and brown shades, a glam lid with the white and black (used with a bit of water as an eye liner) shadows, and a bright purple lid, layering the color for a more saturated look.

How do you plan to get your spring eye on?

GIVEAWAY  GIVEAWAY  GIVEAWAY  GIVEAWAY  GIVEAWAY  GIVEAWAY  GIVEAWAY

Tweet us your favorite way to wear a spring eye and enter for a chance to win Make Up For Ever’s Technicolor Palette! @beautybanter

You must also leave a comment below with your twitter handle. Beauty Banter will choose one winner at random on March 14, 2013. Winner will be contacted via direct message on twitter (so you need to be following us!). You must live in the United States to Enter.

Good Luck!

PRICE TAG: $45