Best Bits Of Beauty Advice:
Part I

As a beauty writer who has worked in the industry for over 10 years, I have come across a plethora of sage tips, tricks, and advice for all of my …

read more

Foundation:
8 Of The Latest And Greatest On The Market Now

With so many foundations constantly introduced to market, how is a girl to choose? It’s as though beauty brands are trying to one up each other with new formulations that …

read more

All About Acne + How To Eat Your Way To A Flawless Complexion

Do you suffer from acne? If the answer is yes, then this post is for you. I know, I sound like a PSA, but acne is a serious issue that …

read more

#TBT:
Clearasil Zit Cream

Teenagers have a whole slew of woes, from curfews and homework to bullies and detention. Chief among them is acne. Zits always seemed to pop up at the most inopportune …

read more

How To:
Keep Hydrated In A Polar Vortex

Winter has been upon us for weeks on end, making the phrase “baby, it’s cold outside” seem significantly less cute than it did during the first frost. As described here

read more

newer entries

older entries