Skin Finishes:
Matte vs. Dewy

To matte or to dew. Oh, the choices we face as women! Dewy skin seems to have replaced matte as of late (think Jennifer Lopez at the Golden Globes and …

read more

#TBT:
Biore Pore Strips

Blackheads are an incredibly frustrating skin ailment. We know they are caused by dirt and oil buildup in our pores, but getting rid of them is not as simple as …

read more

5 Areas of Your Body That Tell Your True Age + How To Halt The Aging Process

Age gracefully, they say. While I tend to agree with this sentiment, I’m also a firm believer in prevention. A little time and money today, can significantly suspend sagging …

read more

The Art Of Layering:
How To Layer Your Skincare For Optimal Results

If you aren’t layering your skincare products yet, let this be a practice that you pick up in the new year. Layering is BIG at the moment – layered hair, …

read more

The List:
Best Skin Care Products of 2014

It’s the final day of 2014… how will you be celebrating? I’ll be giving myself an at-home mimi facial before heading off into the night, glowing complexion in tow. So, …

read more

newer entries

older entries