6 Face Oils For All Skin Types

“Why the F**** would I ever want to add oil onto my skin? I’m trying to get the oil off my skin!” A quote from one of my wonderfully poetic …

read more

#TBT:
Baby Oil

We’ve been using Johnson’s Baby Oil since we were, well…babies! Specially formulated for infants, this magic oil is mild enough to use on even the most sensitive of skin. While …

read more

#TBT:
Cold Cream

Ponds Cold Cream falls into the category of OG beauty products. For countless years, women have sworn by this classic beauty staple’s moisturizing properties and ability to remove makeup, even

read more

Skin:
Acne in Winter and How To Avoid Breakouts

You may find it strange that you still break out during the colder months. I know that I do (break out, and find it odd). My job allows me the …

read more

No Surgery Necessary:
10 Ways To Reduce Wrinkles Today

Youth is no longer reserved solely for the young. With an influx of treatments and procedures promising to make us look like our teen selves, it’s no surprise that we …

read more

newer entries

older entries