josie_maran

Makeup Bag: Josie Maran

| makeup bag | 12 Comments
“I was 12 years old and I was watching a TV commercial and I saw Christy Turlington in a Maybelline…
IMG_8381

Makeup Bag: Stylist Kate Brien

| makeup bag | 9 Comments

View from the Topp founder talks favorite beauty products

IMG_9690

Beauty Tips I Learned From My Mexico Girls Vaca

| celebrity looks, hair, makeup | No Comments

Kourt Kardashian’s birthday trip wasn’t all just Tequila and twerking…

IMG_7178

#BeautyCrush: Selena Gomez

| celebrity looks | No Comments

Instagram’s reigning queen is our beauty queen

13-tmag-blanchett-01-superJumbo-e1487027698265

#BeautyCrush: Cate Blanchett

| celebrity looks, skin | One Comment

The woman puts new meaning to aging gracefully

meghan_1

Bathing Beauty: Suits’ Meghan Markle

| bathing beauties | 5 Comments
Actress Meghan Markle is an undeniable beauty. Her good looks can be attributed to her swoon-worthy raven locks, chestnut brown…
EdieParker-080-benfinkshapiro-720x456

Bathing Beauty: Brett Heyman of Edie Parker

| bathing beauties | No Comments

Edie Parker’s Brett Heyman dishes on her beauty must-haves (clutch not included).

ayla-Shelves1

Bathing Beauty: Ayla Beauty’s Dara Kennedy

| bathing beauties | 2 Comments
When shopping for beauty products online, half the battle is knowing what actually works. For this, you need to trust…
photo

Bathing Beauty: DJ Nikki Pennie

| bathing beauties | 2 Comments
Nikki Pennie isn’t your average DJ. With her signature fiery red locks (courtesy of celebrity colorist Tracey Cunningham), chiseled cheek…

CURRENT READS

SHOP OUR FAVORITE THINGS