How To Get Fall’s Monochromatic Face

Monochromatic means “containing or using only one color.” In beauty terms, a monochromatic face is one that displays like colors on all features: eyes, lips, and cheeks. The Fall 2014 …

read more

The Best Beauty Products To Buy This Fall:
The Eyes Edition

As the adage goes, “the eyes are the window into our soul,” which sounds pretty voyeuristic to us, but this fall, we’re really feeling eye makeup. And a batty lash …

read more

Weekly Must-Have:
Biologique Recherche P50

If I were stranded on a desert island and could only bring one beauty product, Biologique Recherche P50 Balancing Exfoliator would be it. No question.

P50 is adored by celebrities …

read more

Fall Color Trends With Tracey Cunningham

“People really don’t change their hair color every season. I notice that when people want drastic changes, it tends to be emotional. As far as trends, I’m really excited about really …

read more

Bathing Beauty:
DJ Nikki Pennie

Nikki Pennie isn’t your average DJ. With her signature fiery red locks (courtesy of celebrity colorist Tracey Cunningham), chiseled cheek bones, and freshly manicured nails, Nikki is the epitome of …

read more

newer entries

older entries