#TBT:
Caboodles

Beauty in the nineties was not to be missed: frosty pink lips, blue nails, glitter eye shadow, hair wraps, and more beauty blunders than one generation could handle. While we …

read more

Trend:
To Bob Or Not To Bob, That Is The Question

While the bob – in its varying lengths and textures – has completely taken over Hollywood’s leading ladies for a second straight year – think Sienna Miller, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and …

read more

Face Value:
The Golden Globes 2015

As Justin Timberlake likes to say, The Golden Globes is “taking sexy back.” WOAH. So many hot, feminine, fierce, gorgeous women flaunting their hot, feminine, fierce, gorgeous assets on the …

read more

#TBT:
Scrunchies

Two thoughts come into my mind when I hear the word scrunchie: First, matching leotards and scrunchies (I was a competitive gymnast growing up and the matchy-matchy thing was very

read more

Trend:
Delicate Jewelry

Bigger isn’t always better, especially when it comes to jewelry. Lately, more subdued jewelry of a smaller scale has been favored by celebrities and fashionistas alike. Daintier pieces are not …

read more

newer entries

older entries