Bathing Beauty:
Suits’ Meghan Markle

Actress Meghan Markle is an undeniable beauty. Her good looks can be attributed to her swoon-worthy raven locks, chestnut brown eyes, and sculpted cheekbones that would make even a seasoned …

read more

Style:
5 Runway Worthy Hair Wraps

Giambattista Valli’s Fall 2014 show in Paris was peppered with cotton candy colors, bold stripes, and garden prints. Valli described the collection as having  “a late-sixties, early-seventies kind of freedom …

read more

Wish List – Summer Skin Care Buys

We shared our wish list of summer makeup buys a few days ago and, as promised, here are the must-have’s for a beautiful, hydrated (but never shiny) summer complexion.

1. Eve

read more

Favorites:
Sunscreens

Summer, summer everywhere… Hopefully, you spent the fourth of July holiday basking in the sun. Beach or poolside, lounging or actively participating in a plethora of water sports, I’m betting …

read more

Obsessed:
Mes Demoiselles

Does the perfect Summer dress exist? If it does, it’s undoubtedly a part of the Mes Demoiselles collection.  When I first discovered Mes Demoiselles I was looking for a lightweight maxi dress …

read more

newer entries

older entries