Best Bits Of Beauty Advice:
Part II

Part deux of the best bits of beauty advice I’ve learned over my decade-long career as a beauty writer is finally here! To recap on part one, click here. …

read more

Let’s Hear It For The Boys:
Unisex Beauty Products To Buy Today

Beauty rituals are an obsession shared by most – if not all – women. However, men are becoming increasingly interested in personal maintenance… as it turns out, they’re not complete …

read more

3 Hair Color Trends To Try For Spring

It’s practically an unspoken rule of hair maintenance that the minute the weather warms up, so too should your color. But this season is all about breaking the rules. We …

read more

#TBT:
Coppertone Baby

Coppertone sunscreen was originally invented in 1944 to darken tans, not as a sunscreen (learning interesting tidbits of information on the daily!). Who can forget that adorable advertisement pictured above? …

read more

Trend:
Statement Jewelry For Spring

There are plenty of ways to make a statement, from bold brows or a bright lip to a fantastic patterned coats or sky-high heels. If you’re feeling lazy, whether from …

read more

newer entries

older entries