Favorites:
5 Beauty Shortcuts

I like to think of myself as someone who is quite efficient when it comes to time management. So, I’m really, really into shortcuts (when shortcuts are acceptable – not …

read more

5 Areas of Your Body That Tell Your True Age + How To Halt The Aging Process

Age gracefully, they say. While I tend to agree with this sentiment, I’m also a firm believer in prevention. A little time and money today, can significantly suspend sagging …

read more

Hair:
Parting Ways

Off center parts are a major trend right now. Celebrities like Jessica Alba, Jessica Chastain and Kate Bosworth have recently glammed up their hair style with an exaggerated side …

read more

Under $10:
Orange Lipstick

Orange is the new red. At least in terms of lipstick it is. Just look at the myriad of celebrities sporting the bold hue. Everyone from January Jones to Jessica …

read more

5 Reasons That Gwyneth Paltrow Is A Beauty Icon

Unless you live under a rock or are immune to all blogs and social media, then you are aware of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin’s split (insert sad face here) …

read more

newer entries

older entries