Favorites:
Rose-Inspired Beauty Products

There’s something about roses that makes a girl get weak in the knees. A beautiful bouquet says so much without saying anything at all. It’s no wonder, really, that there …

read more

Makeup Bag:
Stylist Kate Brien

“My older sister was really into makeup when I was a kid and I would sneak into her room and play with all of her stuff. On Christmas morning, I …

read more

Fashionable Workout Wear

Be honest, are you still wearing basic black leggings and your boyfriend’s old college T-shirts to workout? If so, it’s time to rethink your look. It’s 2014: there’s no need …

read more

GIVEAWAY:
Recreate Your Own Merged Braid And Win!

I’ve teamed up with Refinery 29 and Regency Beauty Institute for a weekly beauty challenge with some pretty amazing prizes. This week’s challenge is the merged braid.

Here’s how I

read more

Rosacea Skincare Tips + Enter For a Chance to Win a Trip to the Emmys!

Taking care of your skin is so important, especially in the summer when you’ve got the sun, heat and outdoor activities. About 16 million Americans suffer from a skin condition …

read more

newer entries

older entries