#TBT:
Cold Cream

Ponds Cold Cream falls into the category of OG beauty products. For countless years, women have sworn by this classic beauty staple’s moisturizing properties and ability to remove makeup, even

read more

It’s Magic! The Rose Gold Highlighter

I have a confession to make. I’ve been getting a ton of compliments on my complexion as of late, and friends are asking, “What are you doing to your skin? …

read more

How To Make Your Holiday Red Lip Last All Night

As holiday soirees begin to clutter our calendar, we can’t help but dream of the perfect red lip. There’s something about a red pout that screams holiday and party, so …

read more

Favorites:
The Best of Marsala Products

Yesterday, Pantone named Marsala – the color, not the chicken dish – as the Color of the Year for 2015, a very high honor in the world of hues. The …

read more

#TBT:
Hair Mousse

When I think of mousse, I think of that awful, scrunchy hair trend from the nineties and early 2000s. You know what I’m talking about: that totally untouchable, crispy mane …

read more

newer entries

older entries