Swimwear Trends Of Summer 2015

Summer is right around the bend and that means it’s time to dust off those swimsuits. As you’re getting yourself bikini body-ready, you’ll also want to be up on this …

read more

Weekly Must-Have:
Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Eye Cream

I expect many things from an eye cream. I want it to be thick and creamy, but not too thick or too creamy. I want it to moisturize but not …

read more

#TBT:
How To Look Like Debbie Harry

Debbie Harry is well known for being a blondie, both with her hair and her band. However, her statement-making makeup left just as much of an impression, especially in today’s …

read more

POV:
What Pretty Means To Me (Or A Walk Down Memory Lane)

After reading an excerpt from June’s Glamour magazine featuring an interview with Jennifer Aniston where she discusses, among other things, her disdain for the “Rachel” haircut and the moments when …

read more

DIY:
10 Creative Ways To Use Aloe Vera

Certain smells immediately evoke memories of summer: Coconut, sunscreen, and chlorine top the list, but aloe vera definitely can’t be overlooked. This superstar ingredient was a soothing miracle as a …

read more

newer entries

older entries