5 Cellulite Treatments To Try Today

Rising temperatures mean a lot more skin is being shown. Unfortunately for us, this skin doesn’t always look exactly the way we would like. We already figured out how to …

read more

#TBT:
Brigitte Bardot’s Volume

Bodacious bombshell Brigitte Bardot was a woman of many talents, but her voluminous hair was definitely one of her most coveted attributes. While she was certainly an icon of the …

read more

Weekly Must-Have:
Kendall Jenner’s Shade (a.k.a. Restless)

We all need to buy Kendall Jenner’s new Estee Lauder lipstick shade, Restless ($30), but referred to almost exclusively as Kendall Jenner’s Shade.

Why, you ask? Because she needs …

read more

Beachy Wave Products For All Hair Types

We gave you three great summer hair updo options here, but the truth is, while getting the sticky, sweaty strands away from your face and neck is key during the …

read more

Summer Hair:
3 Ways

It’s officially summer in four days (finally!). And the weather is acting according to season. Long, hot days that bleed into warm, humid nights. You’ll usually find me basking under …

read more

newer entries

older entries