#TBT:
Clearasil Zit Cream

Teenagers have a whole slew of woes, from curfews and homework to bullies and detention. Chief among them is acne. Zits always seemed to pop up at the most inopportune …

read more

Eyeliner Trends To Try Now

Eyeliner is a must-have for any makeup aficionado, but recent runway shows and red carpet looks have inspired us to rethink our more modest lining-around-the-lashes technique. That being said, some …

read more

10 Of The Very Best Beauty Hacks

I love a good beauty hack (but then again, who does’t?). From multipurpose products to household items that work just as well – if not better – than expensive store-bought …

read more

Face Value:
The Oscars 2015

There are certain Oscar night prerequisites: Gorgeous body-hugging gowns, sleek and sophisticated hair styles, and perfectly smoked eyes… and this Oscars did not disappoint. While glam and good behavior are …

read more

NYFW Fall 2015:
5 Beauty Trends To Wear Today

Fashion week beauty isn’t for the faint of heart. Most of the time, the looks are absolutely unwearable, albeit totally imaginative and artistic. In the words of Cher Horowitz, fashion …

read more

newer entries

older entries