DIY:
Floral Headpiece

We’re welcoming spring with a royal flair! Inspired by the glamorous cover of Melissa de la Cruz’s The Ring and the Crown, we’ve come up with a DIY tutorial …

read more

Style:
Leather and Lace

Not only is this song included on every one of my personal playlists, but it has also always been a popular pairing in fashion. From 80′s Madonna to the runways …

read more

Skin:
A Cleanser For Every Skin Type

A healthy complexion starts with your cleanser. While you want a wash that will remove the day, it’s important to use products that will effectively cleanse your skin type. When …

read more

Favorites:
5 Beauty Shortcuts

I like to think of myself as someone who is quite efficient when it comes to time management. So, I’m really, really into shortcuts (when shortcuts are acceptable – not …

read more

5 Areas of Your Body That Tell Your True Age + How To Halt The Aging Process

Age gracefully, they say. While I tend to agree with this sentiment, I’m also a firm believer in prevention. A little time and money today, can significantly suspend sagging …

read more

newer entries

older entries