IMG_8381

Makeup Bag: Stylist Kate Brien

| makeup bag | 9 Comments

View from the Topp founder talks favorite beauty products

26f0ee6100000578-3009066-image-m-80_1427190703059

Makeup Bag: Actress Jordana Brewster

| makeup bag | 8 Comments
“Growing up, I lived in Brazil and every time I would travel to the states, I would always hit duty…
katey denno makeup bag

Makeup Bag: Katey Denno’s All-Natural Labor Day Skin & Makeup Staples

| makeup, makeup bag, skin | No Comments
Celebrity makeup artist Katey Denno (she works with Gwyneth Paltrow, Amanda Seyfried, Felicity Jones, and a slew of other A-listers) has an…
meghan_1

Bathing Beauty: Suits’ Meghan Markle

| bathing beauties | 5 Comments
Actress Meghan Markle is an undeniable beauty. Her good looks can be attributed to her swoon-worthy raven locks, chestnut brown…
EdieParker-080-benfinkshapiro-720x456

Bathing Beauty: Brett Heyman of Edie Parker

| bathing beauties | No Comments

Edie Parker’s Brett Heyman dishes on her beauty must-haves (clutch not included).

ayla-Shelves1

Bathing Beauty: Ayla Beauty’s Dara Kennedy

| bathing beauties | 2 Comments
When shopping for beauty products online, half the battle is knowing what actually works. For this, you need to trust…
photo

Bathing Beauty: DJ Nikki Pennie

| bathing beauties | 2 Comments
Nikki Pennie isn’t your average DJ. With her signature fiery red locks (courtesy of celebrity colorist Tracey Cunningham), chiseled cheek…

CURRENT READS

SHOP OUR FAVORITE THINGS

EDITOR’S PICKS