Nars Summer 2010

Summer is almost here (yay!) and the good folks over at NARS have just released the summer collection images and campaign. Shot by NARS Founder and Creative Director François Nars and staring Amber Valletta, the campaign — and collection — is an homage to François’ vision of Catherine Deneuve’s character Sèverine in the movie Belle de Jour.

“Her character is beautiful and elegant. Her look is effortless—she has an incredible inner sophistication,” says François.

Here is the collection, available April 15!

Enchanted Cream Blush, $26
A soft-peach cream blush that delivers a hint of shimmer and smooth, silky color

Burn It Blue Duo Cream Eyeshadow, $32
This iridescent ocean-blue paired with turquoise creates a lively duo cream eyeshadow

Cayenne Cream Eyeshadow, $22
A spicy, deep brown cream eyeshadow that is intensely rich yet carries a weightless texture

Love Devotion Lipstick, $24
A nourishing, long-lasting sheer guava lipstick

Coup de Coeur Lip Gloss, $24
Just like the French phrase it’s named after, this shiny, sheer apple-brandy tinted lip gloss is sure to yield love at first sight

Lamu Multiple, $38
A fresh, glazed-apricot shade with gold sparkles to create shimmering accents

Versailles Nail Polish, $16
Regal and opalescent, this champagne-gold nail hue shimmers, creating a light-catching tint and gilded sophistication

I’m hearting the Lamu Multiple Stick.
What product(s) are you dying to try?
tagged in: ,

related posts:

Balance: A Deodorant
5 Favorite Drugstore Finds of the Week
TO WAX OR NOT TO WAX...

1 Trackbacks/Pingbacks

  1. Trackback: Give You $450 Adwords Coupon Codes Credit for $5 on July 29, 2015

5 Comments

  1. Nadia
    April 14, 2010

    That blue eye shadow looks to-die-for!!! *toddles off to Sephora*

  2. When someone writes an post he/she maintains the idea of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it.
    Therefore that’s why this piece of writing is perfect.
    Thanks!

  3. ClintNStanbaugh
    July 26, 2015

    I have been browsing online greater than three hours as of late, but I never discovered any fascinating article like yours.
    It is beautiful value enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content as you
    probably did, the net will likely be much more helpful than ever before.

  4. BradleyPPaugh
    July 27, 2015

    I have read so many content concerning the blogger lovers
    but this post is really a pleasant paragraph, keep it up.

  5. SamualVColao
    July 30, 2015

    When I initially commented I seem to have clicked the -Notify me
    when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I receive four
    emails with the same comment. There has to be an easy method you
    can remove me from that service? Thanks a lot!

Leave a comment

post comment