NARS Spring 2008

makeup
By January 22, 2008 One Comment

NARS Spring 2008

I can’t believe the Spring Collections are actually here! I’m still in NYC in 18 degree weather freezing my little buns off!
But alas, Spring is only moments away…

From Nars, Shanghai Lily, Spring 2008

What it is: “The ultimate dichotomy of innocence and seduction, Spring 2008 mystifies with a melange of hues delicate yet robust, creating the modern hybrid of feminine temptation.”

The Products:

  • The Multiple in Orgasm (yes, the infamous blush color)
  • Alahambra Duo Eye Shadow – muted golds
  • Abyssinian Single Eye Shadow – neutral beige
  • Lipstick in Success and Manhunt (Red)
  • Dolce Vita Lip Gloss
  • Greek Holiday Lip Gloss
  • Belle De Jour Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (again, a very neutral shade)
  • Stolen Kisses/ Pampa Lip Gloss/ Lip Stain Gloss Duo

So the look seems to be light eyes, lots of cheeks and a juicy lip. We’re loving all of the neutrals and beiges!

Check out a few of the pics of our favorites:

And to view the entire collection, CLICK HERE.