Met Ball 2010 Spotlight: Sienna Miller

My favorite look of the evening — sexy, confidant, yet still elegant — is courtesy of Sienna Miller. Chanel Beaute is responsible for her face.

Here’s how to get the look:

Makeup Artist:  Kate Lee

Beauty Inspiration:
“Sienna wore a beautiful navy blue dress. We were channeling Brigitte
Bardot and decided to do a 60’s influenced eye. I used navy colours to make
it a little more modern.”

Beauty Tip: Kate prepped Sienna’s skin with CHANEL Hydramax + Active Cream.  She used
CHANEL Intense Eye Pencil in Marine by wetting the tip then filling in  the
upper lids to form the base and depth of Sienna’s 60’s ink pot eyes. On top
she pressed in the navy shade from the CHANEL Quadra Eyeshadow in Bleu
Celeste, blending in a very controlled manner, so not to lose the oval
shape.  The lips were CHANEL Rouge Allure in Mythic, and she blended CHANEL
Powder Blush in Rose Bronze on the apples of her cheeks.