Best Brows via Sue Ellen, brow expert from the Pierre Michel Salon.
Tools Needed: Tweezers; disposable mascara wand; brow pencil; clear brow gel.
1. Brush eyebrows down with a clean mascara wand.
2. Take the pencil and lightly follow the natural line from above your brow
3. Using the mascara wand, brush the hairs up again.
4. Lightly fill in any area that has holes or thinning hair. Feather the pencil with quick, gentle strokes going the same direction as your hairs.
5. Use a brow gel to keep unruly hairs in place.
TIP: Whenever working with the eyebrow, always start by tweezing any stray hairs.
*all products courtesy of Anastasia Beverly Hills