How To: Cat Eye
(click “read more” for the how to video)
Cat Eye via Kristofer Buckle, celebrity makeup artist
Tools Needed: Thin eyeliner brush, black cream or gel eyeliner, thin angled synthetic brush, black eyeshadow, black eye pencil, mascara
1. With a thin eyeliner brush and liquid or cream eyeliner create a line on the upper lid that is thinner at the inner corner & getting wider as it reaches the outer corner.
2. Using a thin angled synthetic brush, line under your eyes with eyeshadow again getting wider as it reaches outer corners and then smudge to soften the edge.
3. Using gel liner (or eyeshadow for softer look) make a wing on outer corner of eye. this will also connect the upper and lower lines.
4. Using a pencil line inner rim of eye adds intensity and depth.
5. Finish by applying several coats of thickening mascara on top and bottom lashes.
*Makeup courtesy of MAC Cosmetics