Holiday Gift Guide 2012: Stocking Stuffers

favorites
By December 18, 2012 9 Comments

Holiday Gift Guide 2012: Stocking Stuffers

stocking stuffers

Are you still on the hunt for the perfect gift(s) for the beauty obsessed? Or, like me, have you yet to fill out your Santa Wish List? 2012 has seen a plethora of phenomenal beauty products and I’m here to weed through the good, the bad, and the just plain ridiculous. The first of 3 gift guide installments, today is all about the perfect stocking stuffers for your beautiful friends and family (and perhaps even something for you!).

Click on the product to purchase today:

Fresh Sugar Perfection($23, a $35 value): Fresh’s coveted Sugar Lip Scrub and tinted lip treatment with SPF (and a pop of red) combine to form the ideal gift for a dry, winter pout. I can’t survive the winter without either of these products!

Weleda Creamy Body Wash and Hydrating Body Lotion Set in Sea Buckthorn ($22) – Sea Buckthorn replenishes dry skin with a light citrus scent. A great gift for a naturally-conscious beauty addict who loves her bathing time. Leaves my skin soft and silky and smelling delish!

Tata Harper Jet Set Survival Kit ($25) – Hand picked by Tata herself, this airplane-approved set comes with the 3 essential steps needed for hydrating skin: Hydrating Floral Essence Spray, Replenishing Nutrient Complex and Aromatic Irritability Treatment.

Royal Apothic Conservatory Blossoms Kit ($48) – Housed in a beautiful wooden box, these 3 single note scents can be worn alone or layered for a unique and individual smell. Contains Velvet Dahlia, Hot House Peony, and English Rose.

Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit For Her ($13) – The most genius stocking stuffer gift of all: 17 personal car essentials that every woman needs to own, like mini lip balm, clear nail polish, deodorant towelettes, and elastic bands (+ more!). All comes nicely arranged in a tiny colored bag that will fit snuggly in your favorite Proenza PS1.

EOS Alice in Wonderland Lip Balm Collection ($10) – For the Disney lover, this lip balm set contains 3 of Evolution of Smooth’s sphere moisture balms in vanilla, watermelon and blueberry flavors. 100% natural, 95% organic.

  • I think the admin of this web site is truly working hard
    for his site, because here every stuff is quality based
    stuff.

  • Hi there friends, how is all, and what you wish for to say regarding this paragraph, in my view its genuinely amazing for me.