Grammys 2009: Who Gave Best Face

celebrity looks
By February 9, 2009 940 Comments

Grammys 2009: Who Gave Best Face

Another year of music has come and gone… here’s our list of red carpet hits and misses (beauty related, of course)!

Paula Abdul

What is that thing on top of her head? Someone call PETA, Paula’s mutilated a rat and stuck it on her head! Sorry, can’t even focus on the makeup, I’m too busy trying to comprehend what moron let Paula out of the house with her hair looking like that!

Kate Beckinsale

Not quite sure what she’s doing at the Grammys, but Kate can do no wrong in my book. I always think she looks fab! Love the long, hippy hair with loose waves and the dark eyes with light lips. Kate always picks the perfect nude lippy to compliment her skin tone!

Miley Cyrus

Not a fan of Miley (AT ALL) but she looks o-k. Thankfully, not totally trashed out with her usual heavy makeup. Hate the hair, she should have worn it down. And P.S. Why does Miley make that same damn face every time she’s in front of a camera? Who is she blowing kisses to???

Taylor Swift

Taylor looks stiff and older than her actual age. Something’s amiss with the makeup (lips too pink and glossy, perhaps?), although I do like the winged liner. Again, I’d have like to see her hair down – young and free!

Katy Perry

She looks like Barbie (the ballet slipper pink lips) meets Joan Jettson (that hair!). And she’s got so many false eyelashes on, I’m shocked she can even see. Not into any of it.

Audrina Partridge

I’m impressed. She looks pretty, sophisticated. I really, really like the red lips – the color suits her skin and hair perfectly. And the side bun is cute, albeit a little Princess Leia-ish. But overall, job well done!

Carrie Underwood

She’s purrrty! And she looks so sweet! Love the eyes (lots of lashes), love the lips (mauvey seashell that goes great with her bronzed complexion), love the hair (a messy-ish pony with side-swiped bangs). And I really love the hair color (this is a great blonde!).

All images from mtv.com.

Who do YOU think gave best face?

  • Jackie

    I agree, I think that Audrina looks good for her. But I also think that Taylor Swift looks pretty all grown up!

  • LadyJMPH

    Jennifer Hudson. Not quite sure why she wasn’t listed.

  • Paint Me Gorgeous

    I actually love Taylor Swift’s look- she looks like a porcelain doll! or maybe thats bad…unnatural? lol.

  • Erika

    That photo of Kate Beckinsale looks just like you! Has anyone ever said they see a resemblance?! The hair, the shape of her face, everything :)

  • dade surati da ssbigfaheet axal carbebstore ase dznelia unaxavad dzalian shevechvie shens blogs, koveldge shemovdivar da vkitxulob xolmexandaxan dzvel postebsac, saintereso blogi gaqvs momcons

  • Thanks a ton for being my personal tutor on this area. I enjoyed the article very much and most of all favored how you really handled the aspect I regarded as controversial. You happen to be always extremely kind to readers really like me and let me in my life. Thank you.