GIVEAWAY: Proactiv+ 3 Step System

core_system

GIVEAWAY: Proactiv+ 3 Step System

My Proactiv + month challenge is nearing a close (recap here) and I’m so, so, so happy with the state of my skin! After almost a month, my complexion is less splotchy yet more hydrated – in that dewy, glowing way. My pores seem to have decreased and I’ve noticed that I’m breaking out less frequently. Overall, my skin looks ions healthier!

Anyone who has suffered from acne can attest that a clear complexion can literally change your life (or, at the very least, your day!). For starters, you just feel cleaner. And happier. And you don’t need as much face makeup, definitely not as much cover up which is always a bonus, especially in the sweaty summer months.

So, I wanted to offer one lucky reader the chance to win these stellar products… a 30-day supply that will get you on your way to clearer skin!

THE GIVEAWAY: Proactiv+ 3 Step System
The winner will receive full size bottles of the new Proactiv+ treatment system:
Step 1: Skin Smoothing Exfoliator, a 4-in-1 daily face wash.
Step 2: Pore Targeting Treatment, a light-weight, leave-on gel formulated to release benzoyl peroxide directly into the pore to effectively clear up acne blemishes while helping to improve skin tone and texture
Step 3: Complexion Perfecting Hydrator, a lightweight moisturizer with salicylic acid to hydrate while clearing up blemishes and diminishing pores.
VALUE: $30!

HOW TO ENTER:
Leave a comment below with your name and email. Also, TWEET to @beautybanter using the hashtag #NoFilterProactiv. We’ll choose 1 winner on Tuesday July 8 at 12pm EST and notify you via email and twitter.

*Only those who follow @beautybanter will be eligible to win. You must be a US resident to enter.

Good luck!

  • I would love to win the Proactiv giveaway because these summer/bikram breakouts are killing me!! Would love to even out my skin and get rid of those pesky bumps!

  • Wow! I don’t have horrible acne, but throughout my whole life I’ve had minor breakouts. This sounds like the perfect solution to clear up once and for all!

  • Elizabeth
  • CR Williams

    My name is CR Williams and my email is thisisliferemix@gmail.com

  • Patrycja

    wanna to try it so badly! maybe this will finally help with my stubborn acne! :(

    puuszka@yahoo.com

  • Cam Beall
  • Cherie Montorio

    Cherie montorio
    cherie1629@gmail.com

  • Tara

    I love trying new products!

  • Nina Blondal

    Really want to try this product!

  • Lindsay

    I’d love to try this out!

  • Jess

    I Love this, I would love to try this product!!! xxx

  • Sugar Glider’s are extremely social and bond naturally with their human owners.
    Ferrets are also prone to certain illnesses – and injuries
    – and may also require emergency services. Don’t make any
    sudden movements as you don’t want your boa constrictor to bite you as boas are sensitive to
    humans and can easily feel threatened.