GIRL CRUSH: Penelope Cruz at the Oscars
She’s always beautiful, but Sunday night Penelope looked stunning. From her skin color (impeccably bronzed) to her chignon, the face — and hair — were flawless.
Here are the deets:
Inspiration: “We chose a very easy, elegant bun because with this look, it was all about the dress,” says iconic hairstylist Oribe. “All of the elements were already there, from a beautiful movie star to a beautiful dress, so we wanted to go with less is more and keep the hair simple and chic.”
Get the hair:
1. Blow dry hair so it’s dry but don’t worry about making it too perfect.
2. Use a 1 ½ inch curling iron to curl the entire head.
3. Brush out the curls well and spray Imperméable or an anti-humidity spray to set the style and prevent frizz.
4. Pull hair in a knot and separate the knot to balance the head.
5. Pull out small tendrils around the face and neck to soften the look.
I’m loving her loads of lashes. Very glamorous. Try Make Up For Ever’s Smoky Lash Mascara to match the volume and curl.