Favorites:
Sunscreens

Summer, summer everywhere… Hopefully, you spent the fourth of July holiday basking in the sun. Beach or poolside, lounging or actively participating in a plethora of water sports, I’m betting …

read more

Wish List:
Summer Makeup Buys

Oh, the products of summer at last! Here, a list of must-have makeup designed specifically for the season.

1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette ($58) – Three gorgeous baked highlighting bronzers …

read more

Orange Is The New Black + Prison Beauty Questions And Concerns

I recently finished my binge watching of Orange Is The New Black, season 2. If you’re not caught up, I suggest you take the weekend to familiarize yourself with …

read more

Favorites:
Colored Lip Balm

For me, colored lip balm is right up there with mascara and tinted moisturizer. The Holy Grail products that no woman should ever live without. I am constantly applying lip …

read more

Favorites:
Bronzers for Summer

In my teen years, I was a serious tannaholic. I grew up in Los Angeles where the sun shines 364 days a year. It wasn’t until my early 20s that …

read more

newer entries

older entries