Favorites:
Makeup Removers

You’ve painted your face – foundation, blush, lips, lids and lashes. And now the evening is drawing to a close. You know to never fall asleep without washing off your …

read more

Favorites:
5 Beauty Shortcuts

I like to think of myself as someone who is quite efficient when it comes to time management. So, I’m really, really into shortcuts (when shortcuts are acceptable – not …

read more

Favorites:
Sunscreen

Yesterday was officially the first day of spring. And while you may not be feeling the heat just yet, that sliver of sun (however slight it is) can be causing …

read more

Favorites:
NYFW Faces

And that’s officially a wrap on NYFW. Oh, the fashion! Oh, the beauty. From bobs and bleached brows (and Kendall Jenner’s runway debut) at Marc Jacobs to cornrows and cranberry …

read more

Fragrance:
The 7 Scents Of Love

Ylang oil -  A sensual stimulant that is harvested in Southeast Asia, yang oil is also used as an aphrodisiac. Try Ylang 49 by Le Labo.

Violet – …

read more

newer entries

older entries