10 French Pharmacy Beauty Finds

I used to spend every June in Paris. I called it my “month of inspiration”. I’d tour the museums, walk along the seine, relax with a book in the Jardin …

read more

Spring C O L O R Must-Haves

We’re in the thick of it now: Lighter, brighter, sunnier days are here to stay. This season, vibrant hues of rainbow shades will be worn on eyes, lips and cheeks. …

read more

Favorites:
Makeup Removers

You’ve painted your face – foundation, blush, lips, lids and lashes. And now the evening is drawing to a close. You know to never fall asleep without washing off your …

read more

Favorites:
5 Beauty Shortcuts

I like to think of myself as someone who is quite efficient when it comes to time management. So, I’m really, really into shortcuts (when shortcuts are acceptable – not …

read more

Favorites:
Sunscreen

Yesterday was officially the first day of spring. And while you may not be feeling the heat just yet, that sliver of sun (however slight it is) can be causing …

read more

newer entries

older entries