Orange Is The New Black + Prison Beauty Questions And Concerns

I recently finished my binge watching of Orange Is The New Black, season 2. If you’re not caught up, I suggest you take the weekend to familiarize yourself with …

read more

Favorites:
Colored Lip Balm

For me, colored lip balm is right up there with mascara and tinted moisturizer. The Holy Grail products that no woman should ever live without. I am constantly applying lip …

read more

Favorites:
Bronzers for Summer

In my teen years, I was a serious tannaholic. I grew up in Los Angeles where the sun shines 364 days a year. It wasn’t until my early 20s that …

read more

10 French Pharmacy Beauty Finds

I used to spend every June in Paris. I called it my “month of inspiration”. I’d tour the museums, walk along the seine, relax with a book in the Jardin …

read more

Spring C O L O R Must-Haves

We’re in the thick of it now: Lighter, brighter, sunnier days are here to stay. This season, vibrant hues of rainbow shades will be worn on eyes, lips and cheeks. …

read more

newer entries

older entries