Favorites:
Bronzers for Summer

In my teen years, I was a serious tannaholic. I grew up in Los Angeles where the sun shines 364 days a year. It wasn’t until my early 20s that …

read more

10 French Pharmacy Beauty Finds

I used to spend every June in Paris. I called it my “month of inspiration”. I’d tour the museums, walk along the seine, relax with a book in the Jardin …

read more

Spring C O L O R Must-Haves

We’re in the thick of it now: Lighter, brighter, sunnier days are here to stay. This season, vibrant hues of rainbow shades will be worn on eyes, lips and cheeks. …

read more

Favorites:
Makeup Removers

You’ve painted your face – foundation, blush, lips, lids and lashes. And now the evening is drawing to a close. You know to never fall asleep without washing off your …

read more

Favorites:
5 Beauty Shortcuts

I like to think of myself as someone who is quite efficient when it comes to time management. So, I’m really, really into shortcuts (when shortcuts are acceptable – not …

read more

newer entries

older entries